Sunday, September 30, 2007
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Friday, September 28, 2007
Tagged by Liza hooohh... this is my first tag since i start blogging..hehehehe..thanks Liza for this tagged.
Instruction:Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. i buy take care french fries and sprite float in McDonald and eat it in the jeep on my way home ( i dont know why i dont like to eat at McDo)
2.i cry when i watch touching movie and tounching stories.
3. i'm a crying lady. i cry when i watch good movie and good stoties
4. my phone inbox memory is almost full cof my love's sms.hehehehe
5. i cant sleep without a blanket.
6. i always have p***y l****r on my bag.harharhar....(girly thing)
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Friday, September 21, 2007
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Monday, September 17, 2007
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Its and the time is eleven ten in the morning and I am having my coffee. Hehehehe….my son is okay now although he still have his cough important is he not vomit when he eat. But ohh…my nephew had fever last night. For few days he was has a cough. This will be my first post using this cute pixel I saw on the net. It’s more than a week since I last saw my love. I really miss him so much. I did not hear his voice last night.huhuhu…..but he sent sms last night that is better than nothing.hhehehe…anyway i will see him on for sure it will be great. Good luck to me hopes these pixels will work on my blog since I am using MS word. Hehehehehe…it is easier to paste this graphics. credit for the weekdays pexils is from wigglenose
Friday, September 14, 2007
Thanks god its Friday….yesterday we visited a cousin who just had delivered her baby boy. When I arrived at home I open my pc and search site doing pixels. I discovered this work of art last Wednesday and they just catch my attention. And I craving to make my own pixels.hehehehehe….I hope somebody will answer me and give tips on how to do these cuties pixels. I am keeping my fingers cross. Oohhhh…the other night Gvendur called up. Maaaahhgoossshhh… I really miss his voice nahhh….not only his voice but his smile, the way he tease me, our chit chats, but of course not the lover’s hahahahaha…..i was over whelming when i heard his voice phone.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Just arrive home from a boring meeting conducted by the Bureau of Internal Revenue. It is all about how to fill up the forms when remitting the tax. If I only knew that the meeting is all about that I will not attend then. Hehehehe…. Simply because I knew how to fill up the forms. Maybe the meeting was conducted cos some treasurer doesn’t know how to fill up the form. Anyway need to go now I will bring my son to his pediatrician cos he have cough and fever. Hope he will be okay
Monday, September 10, 2007
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Few days ago a mistake happened on one of the segment of Wowowie it’s their new game Wilyonaryo. What happened is there were two numbers in one of the box. The management did not explain regarding this mistake not until Joey de Leon of the rival station saying awful words to the wowowie show. But then I believed to Wellie Revillame that he did not deceive his audience and followers. I always like wowowie because they help lot of people. And they had a lot of fun. With regard to this mistake the MTRCB chairman call the attention of willie and joey because they are exchanging words that is not good for the viewers. Revillame was in attendance but de Leon was not. Revillame promise he stop saying words against de leon. And is willing to reconcile to de leon. On the other hand Joey de Leon did see to the chairman of the MTRCB and he says he is willing to reconcile to Willie Revillame but with his conditions..huh? I don’t know why he wants that. anyway I just wish this mistake will be fix soon..
Friday, September 7, 2007
nah.... i am missing my love very much..... and i still need to wait more than 2 weeks until i see him...huhuhuhu.....
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Just want to drop some line before I go sleep. I am too sleepy today I got home from the hospital to accompany my uncle’s step daughter. She is supposed to give birth but she has having a hard time. When I enter to the labor I remember all the hard time and pain I had when I gave birth to my son. Just the thought of the two days labor before the doctor decided to endues me. And my god… the pain is double when you have the normal labor. My eyes really need to have some rest and my brain is sleepy too. Hehehehehe….
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
My mother is a great mother for me. When they separated with my father she was working hard to send us to school and most of all to earn a living for us. And when she complained about her breast I wanted her to bring to specialist. Last Wednesday we visit a specialist to know if she is okay. She was asked to have a series of test and her doctor advice him to have a pap smear. This morning we had the results of my mother test. And I am relieved that she is fine. Although she had an infection but the specialist said that she will be okay after taking the prescription. She is advice to go back next week for her follow up check up. I am really thankful after her doctor read the result. She had been working so hard for our living. How I wish she will always be in a best of health.
Monday, September 3, 2007
Have you asked your self what to do to have a long relationship? Will here is some I hope it will help answer your question.
- Accept the Short comings None of us is perfect. Some of us have a high level of expectations to our partner. And expect to be love the way they are. So if they are always late in your meetings, then plan your schedule half hour from the real time. Don’t bla bla too much why he/she is late. Anyway they want a partner in life not a new mother and father. You have to accept your partner the way he or she is - and find ways to deal with the issues in a way that is not water torture for you.
- Admitting your wrong arguing is a fraction of a relationship. Sometimes couples are just arguing any stuff. This most likely is a small argument. At the end the arguments is not solved, one of them is going to notice that it’s their fault for even starting this argument and admit its his/her fault and ask forgiveness.
- Agree to Disagree We are all different. It can happen that your partner doesn’t want to eat all the food you want to eat. Or wear a perfume that you don’t like. And there is nothing wrong with that you can’t force him/her to eat this or to wear this because it’s her own personality. You just need to accept for what he/she is and respect each other. Agree that you both have a point of view. It’s not good to turn your partner to be carbon copy of your
- Do Not Shout Good relationships are between best friends who love and respect each other. Shouting involves intimidating or being louder than the other person to drown them out. This isn't a sign of respect by any stretch of the imagination. If either of you begins to shout or in any way emotionally or physically abuse the other person, call a time out. Say you'll discuss it later. Don't be mean about it - the aim here is to respect each other. Don't dismiss the other person's concerns! Say that this is important to you, this is important to them, and your best chance of actually finding a solution is to talk about it in a little while. Then go for a walk, go for a bike ride, go find some way to de-stress and encourage your partner to do the same. When you discuss the issue later, it should be easier to find a solution that works.
- Forgive Forgiving someone that you really love is easy. As long as the one asking for forgiveness is serious and came from the bottom of the heart. And you should understand why he did something or said something. Try to believe and trust him.
- Open Communication Communication is an important instrument to have a great relationship. Absence of communication might bring one relationship to be rocky. So try to at least call everyday or send a message.
- Tell him how you feel Make sure you tell your partner how you feel, and don’t say things that you don’t mean. Try not to say no when your partner ask favor to you. Hehehehe….
- Have time Sometimes we are too busy that we don’t have time for each other. Being together is a great impact for a relationship. Try to have time for each other as possible.
- I Love You Don’t forget to say the magic word everyday. Saying “I LOVE YOU” is an assurance they he/she still own you.
Sunday, September 2, 2007
I am sad today; yes you read it right I am really sad cos I miss my love Gvendur so much. I haven’t seen him for a couple of days and I am not used to that. For the past few days my love is always on my mind. I just am thinking our happy moments on chat and reading his previous sms and more specially thinking that after this we will have no time to miss each other cos we will be together. Just be good in there love and I’ll still be yours when u come back. I love you my love
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Its 1st of September, the ber month now start. And this is indicating that the Christmas is fast approaching. Christmas season is always my favorite season every year. Not for the gifts that I will receive. But it is more of the Christmas spirit. We used to do caroling. I have happy and funny experience during Christmas season. I am always looking forward to the “simbang gabi”. So far my happiest Christmas was last year, cos after many years nanay is celebrating Christmas with us. We are very happy while watching kids opening thir gift from Gvendur (my love) on the midnight. And I really hope my Christmas this year is more than happy. I mean I will celebrate it with my love and my family. I have been dreaming that to happen.