Christmas is around the corner. The first thing that will come to our mind when we heard or read the word Christmas is that we need to look and check for a nice gift that we can give to the children specially to our daughters, nieces, or godchildren. We always want to buy toys that they will adore. Because it’s a holiday season many shoppers are in the mall so you need to deal some delays. Why go to the mall when you can have it online. I found this cool site that has top toys for Christmas 2007. They have lot of toys for girls and updated stuff awaits you. Little Diva Toys have many toys that little girls wanted to have. I am also amaze when I read while scanning to this site that they not only offer stuff for little girls but for big girls as well. They have digital cameras, MP3 players, and personalized stuff and this entire are specially designed for ladies. The Little Diva Toys have toys coupons codes that allows customer to avail up to 20% less and offers free shipping to those clientele that paid $75 above. Isn’t a good offer to grab? So hurry up and visit Little Diva toys to enjoy this opportunity. Clienteles need not to worry because they have a toy recall were you can change and return if your purchase did not satisfy you or if you discover some mistake during the manufacture. So come and visit Little Diva toys and enjoy their great offers.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
While I am waiting for my love's call i decided to visit here although i am too sleepy. I always want to visit Ester's blog. This time i am really happy for her cos her goggle page rank is doing good while mine is still zero when i check it on my side bar.After sending a comment to Ester i decided to login to rank widget to check my GP and traffic rank. And i just can't beleived it when u try to check my rank it appear then my google page rank is 4. I tried to check it again and i still have the same answer. Then i d ecided to visit my page rank and i still have the same answer. I really hope this is true. Will see if nothing will change after a week i am not dreaming then.hehehehe
When I enter to the world of blogging I notice that some of my friends are earning through their blogs.And after scanning some of the posts about how they got paid from blogging it capture my attention and decided to give it a try. Anyway there is no harm in trying. Although I really don’t believe that I can be paid from my own blog. After searching and reading some site that offer bloggers to be paid just by writing about a product and their services. While searching I came up with this site called Bloggerwave and said to my self why not try this one and bingo I immediately sign the bloggers membership. I thought becoming a Bloggerwave was difficult not until I got their e-mail saying that my blog is approved. Yepeyyy.. I got approved in just a matter of days. Now I will be looking forward for my first payment through paypal. bloggerwave
Monday, October 29, 2007
Friday, October 26, 2007
Thursday, October 25, 2007
- nahhh.. I am not done yet. So here is my other tag for Lisa
- I am a soft hearted person specially when i see some old in the street.
- I actually stay at home when i dont have transaction to do and you will see me reading bundle of novels.
- I have a son from a previous relationship
- I am very inlove to my current handsome boyfriend hehehehe...
- I am friendly but bitch when provoked
- I cry easily
- I believe in our GOD
Another for Femikey. Thanks for this award sis.
In our room?
- Bedroom: clothes, shoes, a small table, forms for my job and stuff for the kids.
- Bathroom: soap, shampoo and conditioner and femine stuff.
- How many windows in your room? 2 windows
- What is the color of your bedsheet? its a combination of blue and white
- Has the opposite sex been on your bed? yes
- What color is your comforter? blue and white
- Who usually sleeps in your bed other than you? my mother, my son and my nephew.
woaahh.. enough of tagging time i still have tag to answer but this will be for now. hehehe
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
I actually don’t believe in free online dating service, not until I met my love one in one of the online dating site that offers free personal profile. Yes u read it right I met my love online. And we are building our dreams online for almost 2 years now. Despite the fact that it is not easy to find true love in online dating services because of online scams. But I can not deny the fact that online dating site is really effective nowadays. Though you need to be true to your self for this is the key to find a real love. If you are still single and looking for your love why not sign in for free online dating service, meaning its all free you don’t need to pay any penny unlike other dating site. All you need to do is fill up the form that the site provided for you. You never know you will meet your love soon like what happened to me.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Monday, October 22, 2007
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Moving out is always a pain in the ass. Why? Because packing lot things and appliance is not really easy. You need to have a plan ahead of the schedule of moving out to flee from a rush packing. Always have a different box to the things that you will immediately need when you are at the new house. We can’t trust our assets to someone that we hardly know who they are. Therefore we need to have good and reliable movers to help your moving easier. Why not try this moving company they have lot of movers list that is available for you to choice from. It is not a problem if you are looking for local movers, an interstate mover or an international mover because they have it. They also have a storage rental for you in case you will need it while moving your other things. What are you waiting for check this out to make your moving painless in the head and easiest moving out for you?
- What Occasion would you most prefer, Christmas or New Year?
- Do you have a New Year's resolution last year? what are those?
A holiday vacation in Europe would be a grand treat for our self after having through some work loads through out the year. Seeing beautiful nature and a friendly people will actually help refresh us from a tiring work. See cultural heritage, magnificent cultural building would be a great experience. A visit to one of the best pub and club scenes in Europe will make your night be one of the memorable nights in your life. Not to mention a drop visit to the world famous Guinness Brewery. You will see the above mention in Dublin, Ireland . And of course the first thing that comes to our mind when we plan to have a vacation is a good accommodation for us or for our family. Ireland Hotels have a lot to offer, you can really find a good hotel which fits to your budget and life style. And you not need to be bother on where to find them because you can see it with the help of your mouse and finger tips. If you are looking for a 3 or 4 star hotel to stay while in vacation and a place that will fit to your budget and life style. You not need to be anxious because Kilkenny Hotels offer a huge discount and affordable prices to their customers. After planning and arranging your vacation, it will be a big help if you read some about Ireland. It will make us feel like we are home. The feeling to be in is one of the ways so we will have a great and a memorable vacation.
Are you a new blogger? Will for sure you have a lot of question that you want an honest answers. Just like me when I was starting to blog I must admit I do have a lot of question. Like, where I will start to make my blog or how will I do this, many questions actually pop on my mind. But now you don’t need to worry because blogger love is here to help answer your questions. You can actually learn with other bloggers and at the same time you can link exchange with them. Who knows it will end up in a good friendship relation just like what happened to me I met many new friend online. Blogger love is not only a social community online. What excites to me is they are now having contest for new members. So what are you waiting for go and visit blogger love. We never know you will be the one to win for free banner advertising or win some cash. Hurry up join blogger love.
The brides always want to be in her best during her wedding day. That even in the small details of the wedding you want it to be something that is not always what you see in many wedding occasions. Having a unique bridal accessory will help your weeding be exceptional. And guy's you dont need to worry becasue you can have this unique accessories in a reasonable price. Since we want the best for our weeding why not try a costume wedding cake toppers for the cake. You just need to pass a photo of your self with your groom and leave it the talented sculptors. Bingo you will have a different wedding cake just because of the cake tropper. And for the wedding guest we always want a gift that is unique and useful to the newly wed. And looking for this kind of gift is not that easy because it can cause headache. Good thing I saw this site that offers personalized unique wedding gift on a reasonable prices. And what is good to this site is that they only not offer unique gift but also useful to the couple. So why make your head acne when you can have it in your finger tips.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Hallowen is fast approaching, timely I recieved this hallowen treat from ester thanks for this sistah... i am passing this treat to Love me now..hate me soon, Mrs. Brooks, Luchi, Rebecca. whoah...this tagged gave me long time since lot of my blogger friends have this award.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Its always surprising when someone is giving you an award. This time Rebecca give me this award. Now i am refresh after my blog was denied by two advertiser. hehehehehe... hey im not lossing hope i know right time will come for that. i want to share this award to some bloggers friends..
- Nova of SuperNova & SweetPain for giving me some tips.
- Fe of femikey for being such a darling friend in blogger and friendster.hehehehe and of course for introducing me to some site and helping me making my first website.
- Eds of My Precious for the love to my site, i know not all like tags but i do love answering it and i enjoy your tags.
- MarieJ of Sweet Lullaby
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
- Eat a live cockroach (the big hissing ones) or eat a stick of butter? I'd rather eat a stick of butter although i not really know what will happen after im done eating. No one can let me eat cockroach. eww...
- Go bungee jumping or sky diving? Both is worth to try so i think i'll choose both.
- Eat a lime or a lemon? I'll eat lemon nalang. hehehehe..
- Be stranded on a deserted island alone or be stranded on a deserted island with someone you hate? I think i'll try to be with someone I have maybe its a chance to make it up.hehehehe.. for sure not easy to deal with.
- Be able to read minds or be able to become invisible? Become invisible... i'll have a lot of fun then.
Done with the first tag next in line is still a tagged from Eds im becoming a favorite of Eds.hehehehe..Anyway thanks for this its only mean that u remember me. MarieJ tagged me with this meme.
Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
- A - Age: 28 years old and 7 months and 9 days. ohhhaaa...
- B - Band Listening To Right Now: I love sponge Cola
- C - Career: public service, fulltime gf and mama
- D - Drink or Smoke: i dont smoke and i only drink good beverage
- E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: my friends way back in college
- G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: both
- H - Have a Boyfriend: yes, he is my love, my man, my happiness but in fact my everything..hay drama ko
- I - In love: to Gvendur and Justin Aiken
- J - Junk Food You Like: nova, piatos and pringles
- K- Kids: i have one kid
- L - Longest Ride Ever: so far wala pa naman
- N - Names For Your Future Kids: i won't tell
- O - One Wish You Have Now: i wish that ill meet my bf at the airfort soon
- P - Phobias: i not remember any, but im afraid riding in a motorcycle
- Q - Favorite Quote: "Live life to the Fullest", " Trait Others the way you like other to trait you"
- R - Reasons To Smile: my love, my son,my family & my life, my friends
- S - Sleeping Hours: i usully go to bed at 7-8 then wake up at 9.30-10 and finally sleep at 12-1 am
- T - Time You Woke Up: 6-8 am
- U - Unknown Fact About You: a soft hearted woman
- V - Vegetable You Hate: i can eat all vege
- W - Worst Habit: cant remember of any
- X - X-rays You’ve Had: lung x-ray year 2000 i think i forgot hehehehe...
- Y - Yummy Foods: lot to mention
- Z - Zodiac Sign: Pieces
Seven things about me: sensitive, easy to get along, loving, hate fighting, internet user, friendly, generous.
I'll be tagging 7 people too..huh SuperNove and SweetPain, Pinoy and Pinay Life Abroad, My so Called Life, Femikey Sketch Blog, Arbitrary Thoughts, Life Together Starts, My Daily Thoughts in Search of Self Fullfillment
Finally the last tag from eds again...
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? my boyfriend
2. What were you doing at 0800? chatting to my boyfriend
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? eat my lunch
4. What happened to you in 2006? Its my son 1st b-day
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? calling my nephew
6. How many beverages did you have today? 1 cup of coffee and 3 glasses of water
7. What color is your hairbrush? blue
8. What was the last thing you paid for? food
9. Where were you last night? at home
10. What color is your front door? brown
11. Where do you keep your change? in my coin purse
12. What’s the weather like today? rainning
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? ube and macapuno
14. What excites you? my boyfriend's trip to Philippine
15. Do you want to cut your hair? new hair style is good but i dont have any planned to cut it.
16. Are you over the age of 25? yes, I'm 28 nah, not geeting any younger
17. Do you talk a lot? yes I do sometimes specially when i am trying to explain.hehehehe...
18. Do you watch the O.C.? What's that?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? yes, my classmate in collge
20. Do you make up your own words? yes, sometimes
21. Are you a jealous person? yes sometimes
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Ann-Ann, she is the one who manage our school cateen in STI.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kristine my classmate at STI
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? my love
25. What does the last text message you received say? forwarded message from iris
26. Do you chew on your straw? no
27. Do you have curly hair? yes, but i ahd it relax.hehehehe
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? no work
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? can't think of any right now
30. What was the last thing you ate? lunch
31. Will you get married in the future? for sure
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? None
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Yes, my boyfriend
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? yesterday
35. Are you currently depressed? no
36. Did you cry today? no, but the other night yes i was watching Marimar.hehehehe...
37. Why did you answer and post this?I got it as a tag from Thira
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. i can only tag 2 people since i did 3 meme.
This post is rather late. What??? Then why I am trying to post this entry then. Nothing really I only want to have something to entry about people. Hehehehe… Anyway the red carpet launch of Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2 was last Sunday, October 14, 2007. I was not able to watch this show cos I was sounding sleep. Poor me…. So much of this blah..here are the list of the celebrity housemate. No Picture yet i'll post it on my update.
- The first celebrity housemate to enter the house is Will Devaughn a moder, ½ German, ¼ Filipino and ¼ African –American. He flew all the way to Philippines to look for his long lost love, a young woman who you already broke his heart twice. For this he is tag as the “True Lover” in the house. Sounds interesting, huh.
- The second celebrity housemate to enter Kuya’s house is Megan Young. 17 years old who made her initial appearance to showbiz in the reality show Starstruck. But she is more familiar as Shane as the pretty social worker in the ABS-CBN hit Kokey. Young admits that she never do any house chores not even cleaning and tidying her own room. This character made her to have a tag name “Princess of Charm”.
- Next to enter is the “Desirable Diva” Riza Santos. 21 years old beauty titles the reigning Ms. Earth-Canada. She was recently the cover of the men’s magazine FHM and is rumored to be a very close friend of Mark Bautista. She admits that she never had a boyfriend since birth. Huh... Let’s see what will happen to the house. We never know she will meet her first love on one of the male housemate.
- Ruben Gonzaga is next in line to enter the house. 25 years old comedian from Davao, who popularized the “Budotz dance” He hopes to make it to the big winner to help his family out of poverty. He is carrying the tag name “Komedyanteng Promdi” or “Comedian from the Province”.
- An ellegitimate child and wishes he made more effort in finding his biological father.Victor Basa made it into the fifth housemate to enter the controversial house a commercial model turned actor. He is “The Lonely Dreamboy” in the house been in and out relationship for the past 3 years. He is afraid of being abandoned.
- Yayo Aguila is the “Mom in Distress” at the age of 40 she is aiming for a showbiz comeback. She is known for her loveteam to William Matrinez in 80’s that turned to be her husband. Claiming she’s been through a lot of her life.
- Baron Geisler is the 7th celebrity housemate to enter the house of Kuya. He is the “Wild Child” in the house. He is 25 years old and has this bad boy image. He said his life went on a downhill cos of his father’s death. He had some unlawful act during the time of his drunken phases and his house almost demolish cos of fire. In entering the house he wants to prove that he can still be good despite of everything.
- ”Brainy Babe” Marylaine Viernes and “Despised Babe” Jennifer de Silva are the two-in-one house housemate. Meaning they will have the same fate inside the house. If one is nominated for evection it only means that the other one is also nominated. Does this also mean that if the other one make is as a big winner there will be 2 grand winners then? Will let’s see what would be their faith as two-in-one housemate.
- Marylaine is a member of 26K Girls of the popular game show “Deal or No Deal”. She earned her nickname for being a scholar of De La Salle University.
- On the other hand de Silva is ex- 26K Girl. De Silva earned his nickname by leaving the group because of personality differences with other 26K girls.
- Donald Geisler is the 10th housemate to enter the house on the red carpet opening. He is the older brother of Baron Geisler. His nickname the “Good Brother” is earned for choosing to look up mistaken brother than working in the USA with his son. He is also a tae kwon do champion athlete and a member of the Philippine Team. He entered to the other part of the PBB house unknown to the housemate.
- The next housemate to enter the house is Gabby dela Merced a race track goddess also done TV commercials in the past. She is aboard in a helicopter with host Bianca Gonzales when she arrived at the PBB house. She is tagged as the “Extreme Sports Lover”.
- “Musikerong dad” is Mcoy Fundales, a former vocalist of Orange and Lemon who popularized and makes it to the big hit when they sing the “Pinoy Ako” the theme song of Pinoy Big Brother Season 1.
- The 13th housemate is the “Poor Beauty Queen” is Zara Aldana. She was crown as Mutya ng Pilipinas Pacific. Zara entered the house with Mcoy Fundales.
Monday, October 15, 2007
As a mother you always want your child/children to be safe. Whenever my son is sick I always see to it that he takes the right medicine in bringing him to his pediatrician. What is alarming is some branded medicine for children is not safe to take. The Food and Drugs Adminstration (FDA) announced that any drugs containing PHENYLPROPANOLAMINE is not safe to take. All drugs that containing PPA helps increase the hemorrhagic stroke (bleeding into the brain or into tissue surrounding the brain) in women. Men may also be at risk. Although the risk of hemorrhagic stroke is very low.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
I have been tagged by Tintin apologize for my delayed responce in your tag. Anyway her it goes.. you need to take picture what's inside your bag. And here is mine. I anow using a Sundance bag after i realize that my Secosana pink bag is a bit small for me. Here is a pic of what is inside my bag.
- Black handy kikay kit. Inside are Beauty Control undercover make-up, Beauty Control Wrinkle Deflector, Beauty Control Cell Black- C, Beauty Control Tight Fix, Beauty Control concealer, Beauty Control pressed powder, Johnson&Johnson pressed powder, San San eye color, San San check blusher (No.1), San San lipstick (No.6), AVON lipstick (splendeRose and divine wine), Maybelline Newyork lipglos and black eyebrow.
- Natasha wallet inside are my ID’s, picture of me and my son, ATM, receipt.
- Victoria Secret’s body lotion (Romance Wish), Victoria Secret’s body splash (Amber Romance).
- Handy mirror, blue comb, hair clip and panty liners.
- Coin purse, pilot ballpen (black and blue).
- Newest phone and internet bill. I always put the new bill on my bag so for me to pay them on time.
- McDonalds discount coupon. Hehehehhe…
- My Nokia mobile phone its not on the picture because i used it to take the picture.hehehe
- Some paper trash.hehehehe...
- The time you have your own car the first thing that pops into your mind is to get insurance for your car. Now a days technology almost have everything, so why experience the hassle of getting the insurance by your self when you can have it in your fingers tip. You can find a good site that has good agent that offer a great deal to their clientele. It is not a problem what kind of driver you are. A new driver or a professional driver it’s not big deal to them. Isn’t a good deal?
- You have a sport car? A is a new or a second hand sport car is not a problem. Usually car insurance asks for a higher price to a sports car. Well worry no more because you can have a sport car policy that have a nice and good deal most of all easy on the pocket car policies. And promise to have splendid coverage policies on the amount you have paid.
- Do you own business that needs a use of cars, vans, or truck? You are always anxious for the safety of your property and employees. You can now have a business policy without sweat. Although it is a bit expensive but you will be rate on how your business doing. In return of your money you are guaranteed to have a good insurance policy for business. Hurry up visit Auto Quotes for a good deal in return of your money.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Currently i am searching and applying site that offer bloggers to get paid in blogging. And I found this site blogsvertise they offer bloggers to expose, and make publicity to a product.
Friday, October 12, 2007
When I enter to the world of blogging I notice that some of my friends are earning through their blogs.And after scanning some of the posts about how they got paid from blogging it capture my attention and decided to give it a try. Anyway there is no harm in trying. Although I really don’t believe that I can be paid from my own blog. After searching and reading some site that offer bloggers to be paid just by writing about a product and their services. While searching I came up with this site called Bloggerwave and said to my self why not try this one and bingo I immediately sign the bloggers membership. I thought becoming a Bloggerwave was difficult not until I got their e-mail saying that my blog is approved. Yepeyyy.. I got approved in just a matter of days. Now I will be looking forward for my first payment through paypal.
My son Justin Aiken is now 2 years old and 8 months. I realized that he is growing fast. This made me think on what approach to discipline him. Here are some tips on Basic Parenting Guide which I found through the net.
- Use consequences not punishment. Set consequence when they do wrong. Remember a childhood naughtyness is an excuse.
- TIME-OUT AND GROUNDED. An effective tool for controlling behavior in children is "time-out." Once a parent learns the proper use of this technique, it is very effective. What works best is one minute for each year of a child's age, up to twelve. The child must sit in one place and not play for the period of the time-out.
- BE FAIR AND LOVING. When a child commits a wrong for which no consequence has been imposed, some parents say: "They got away with it." Not really, they have been informed that you are not pleased with their actions, and they now know exactly what will happen to them if it is repeated. This is a learning experience for both parent and child. Parents who treat their children in a fair and a consistent manner will be respected.
- AVOID NEGATIVE COMMENTS. The more impartial you are when imposing the consequence, the better the results will be. You can even take the child's side and say "I'm sorry this happened and you have to be grounded for three days, but the time will pass quickly and I'm sure it won't happen again." Do not make angry statements. Negative comments move the system from loving and fair to nasty and vindictive. Your children will treat you and the rest of society the way they are treated. It is easier to become successful in life if you are positive rather than negative.
- TALK WITH YOUR KIDS. Some people avoid saying what they need to say because they are afraid of the results. The outcome is always worse than it would have been. One couple failed to discuss their expectations prior to their marriage. Both were afraid such discussions might end the relationship. The result was a divorce after several months of revelations. The marriage would have had a better chance if the issues had been handled during the courtship. It was the way their parents related. Each came from a divorced home. Parents who discuss and solve problems have children who do the same
- LOVE YOUR CHILDREN UNCONDITIONALLY. Think about these two statements: 1)"If you ever ___________, I will disown you!" 2)"I hope you never___________, but if it should happen and you need me, I will be here for you!"
- LYING. Parents tell their children not to lie, but what about parents who lie? How do kids learn to lie? Children want to believe what their mother says is true. How can them if she says things she does not mean just to make her point. Things are said and intended as empty threats. The child resents the threat and the lie attached. Suppose you tell a four-year-old: "I'll pop you if you touch the TV!" Two weeks later they touch it and you say: "I warned you, does that again and I'll pop you!" The child did not forget what you said two weeks ago. He is testing you. If you do not follow through on what you said, the child will lose respect for you and believe it is normal to tell "little" lies.
- BE CONSISTENT. Parents must learn to use the same consequence for the same behavior on good and bad days. If you know you are having a bad day, you must remember that your child's future depends on you being consistent and fair. Children should not have to adjust their behavior to fit their parent's moods.
- USE A FIXED BEDTIME. This is the strongest weapon in a parent's arsenal. As long as the child is dependent on the parent for support, they can be required to comply with a firm, fixed bedtime. Bedtime should be 8:00 P.M. on school nights and 9:00 P.M. on non school nights. This can be accomplished by using a digital watch or clock with an alarm. Set the alarm for 8:01 P.M., if a child is not in bed before the alarm sounds, the consequence is a 7:30 bedtime tomorrow
- TEACH YOUR CHILDREN VALUES. Parent must teach the children to be honest, courage, self-reliance, peacefulness, self discipline, fidelity, justice and mercy and most of all love.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the great smell of your breath in my nose, the warmth of your lips on my cheek,the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine... Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you.
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Friday, October 5, 2007
I have another tag award from Nova, thanks for this award sis i really appreciate it. It's always a great pleasure when somebody love and want my blog.I am new in the blogging world and yet i already have 2 awards. This gave me more reason to do good in blogging.
I am now passing this award to the blogger that never fails to visit my blog. I am thankful to you guys for dropping always in my place. Ester, Rems, Femikey, Emmyrose, Diane, Rebecca, Liza and Francine.
While i am doing this tag the television at home is on the TV Patrol channel. We all know about the racism on the desperate housewives episode. This time, the Daily Show with Jon Stewart when this host called former president Corazon Aquino as slut. In the dictionary slut is a promisious woman.
I had another tagged from Emmyrose. Thanks sis for this tagged i really enjoyed answering the questions.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
- Write a short paragraph about your visit by the two Genies and include a link to the blog that passed on the Genie Symbol to you.
- COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and post it on your blog.
- List down your wish.
- Place your name below the last name on the list and pass on the Genie Symbol to at least 5 other bloggers.
- Please put up either one (or both) of the Symbols of the Genies on your blog to show that the Genies have visited your blog:
- Mariuca would like to wish for happiness and success.
- Adrian would like to wish for good health and happiness.
- Emila would like to wish for happiness and success.
- Trinity would like to wish good health for Jan's brother and Yah and Wan and success
- MPG would like to wish for love and peace
- Jean would like to wish for stress free work environment and happiness
- Cbenc12 would like to wish for health, happiness and luck for my family and friends and me too!
- Paris Beaverbanks would like to wish for more publicity! Hooyah! (taps swollen head)
- Giddy Tiger would like to wish for longer weekends and never-ending holidays! Shooi would like to wish for peace on earth, love, good health and happiness.
- Chinnee would like to wish for happiness and good health forever!
- Hui Sia would like to wish for love, health, wealth and happiness.
- Chew Lee would like to wish hubby for a successful business venture in Singapore.
- Jacelyn would like to wish hubby may overcome his business downturn soon.
- Girlie the hipncoolmomma would like to wish that her cousin Marie will win in the coming barangay elections.
- Krisa wishes that Ate Marie wins this coming barangay election (Goodluck!) and for Ryan and I to find a job soon after we leave the airforce.
- Francine aka Macherie wishes that hubby would manage to finish his big project before the deadline and good health and happiness for family, loved ones, friends and everyone.
- Yen in Little Peanut wishes to have a safe delivery with my 2nd child. It will be a couple of months from now. And good health and happiness with my growing family, families back home, friends and relatives!
- Lotis (ladygishi) wish that we will always have safe trips. Hubby is working internationally, a lot of traveling, and me too, be going back to the Philippines in less than a month
- Digitally Diane loves A Handful of Surprises and wishes to have our own child.
- Rosemarie wishes that my mother and cousins wins this coming barangay election, i also wish that my love will finally in my arms soon, good health and happiness to my family, friends and relatives. Welcome aboard the Magical Flying Carpet for the Ride of your Life! Alakazam! ***End Copying Here***
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Monday, October 1, 2007
It's 85 days to go before christmas and Rowena tagged me about Santa. ( i really did had fun completing this sentence.Here's a "Santa Complete the Sentence" tag hope you will enjoy and have fun.
- I love Santa.
- Santa is needs to change his custume.
- If I were in a room with Santa, I would ask him to sing christmas song with me.
- I think Santa should take time to shave.
- Santa needs diet and shave.hehehe
- I want to see Santa.
- Someday Santa will have to rest.
- Santa reminds me of my nephew and nieces.
- Without Santa Christmas will not give excitement to the kids.
- My memories of Santa are unclear.
- Santa can be slim if he will have his diet.
- The worst thing about Santa is he is lazy to shave.
- The best thing about Santa is giving hope and happiness to the kids as will to adult.
- I am facinated with Santa.
- One thing I would like to know about Santa is if he really for real.
- Santa should go and start collecting gift for kids.
- Santa please bring my love to me.
Please go to Everyday Sould Be Christmas for the template