I was chatting to my love a while ago and my cam is again making a mess. I was about to invite him again and I suddenly lost him. Hay.... what happen to my love But maybe he is running out of time cos he need to be with his Papa for his follow up check up. Just hope he will call me later to let me know that he is okay. I am really worried now.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
I manage to grab one opps from triple P I actually have 6 grays on my dashboard and tried to reserved 4 opps but i always end up nothing.hehehe... Just done chatting to my love and honestly I am sleepy now but I am having a second thought to sign off for I think Triple P is pouring some opps. Hay I need to save some money and I need some opps too..
Don't you know that you can learn how to sing in the comfort of your home? That is what Amadeus Home Music School has been doing. Founded by great professionals music teacher that gives less expensive way to learn and master musical instrument like piano, guitar, violin, cello and many more. If you are interested visit the above site.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Yes, you read the title correctly the post below is one of the post they my lalabs did. This time i only added like 3-4 sentences and the rest is my lalabs review. It really feels good when I ask to make him a review cos at first he really don't like that I am into blogging for personal and reasonable reason but not he let me do it. One of the stuff he allows me to do although he not love it before. To my lalabs thanks and I am looking forward to the days that we will both in front of our pc making review.
Hi man... I got to tell you that I saw this site earlier today called Jupee Numbers an international virtual numbers. This is one of the most astonishing sites I ever came across and mostly because it is so easy to understand and work. It is simply great how easy that is. And the services they offer are so up to date that they are as hot as the new babes in
Am sure that when you get to know these Virtual Numbers better and understand all the possibilities they give in forwarding through skype, msn and then you really get hooked on this great new stuff So what are you waiting for buy an international virtual number now and forward it to your mobile phone, landline or even an instant messenger service like Gtalk or Skype. I am sure that when these features have some serious distribution then phoning will never be done otherwise
Good morning to all the fellow bloggers in the PI and good evening to all the bloggers abroad. Its Saturday again. Hope we will have a great Saturday ahead of us. Wow I am surprised to see that this post is my 601 entry for this blog. Time really flies, parang kaylan lang I am one of those who are having difficulty in making a blog.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Have you heard of Lasik complications I am sure some of you knows about this. So if anyone here are planning or schedule to undergo lasik surgery make it sure that the doctor that will do this for you is a certified lasik doctors. Our eyes is one of our important asset so would love that asset to be in good shape. Anyway USAEyes take a CORE survey on lasik operation and the USAEyes CORE survey preliminary results says that Lasik is safe, predictable, not always perfect. HUh, this survey only shows that undergoing a Lasik operation can be too risky. I am sure that you would love to know more about Lasik complication and I suggest you to visit www.USAEyes.org for more information.
The other day while sitting in front of my pc and listening to the news on tv. The news anchor grasp my attention when I heard that a Filipina is making a name in British. So I put my concentration on the tv screen and after checking the new I immediately check this Filipina name Madonna Decina on youtube and here's I've got. To be honest I am teary eyed when while watching the video. Enjoy watching.
Today shopping is getting expensive and that is why whenever I shop I look for something that is good and on sale. And while searching online to where to shop best I stumble this site and what grasp my attention is that this site is in the list on most 101 useful web site. After checking the site I discover that they have a great deal in shopping. They have this what they called Gift Idea Generator so to know more about the site just click the link.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Just hang up talking to my love in the phone to let me know to go to bed cos he can not go online. I am actually sleepy now but when i check my dashboard I noticed that the opportunities is increasing so I decided to stay for few minutes and hope to grab opps. Chasing opps for few days now are not that easy well I manage to grab one opps everyday and that is better than zero. **winks** Until here cos I might missed some opps hehehe
Are you a wifey of a military officer or you know someone that is in a military? Then why not take a look of this site lapolicegear.com they have an array of BDU Pants. BDU pants have been worn by both military personnel as well as outdoor enthusiasts. Shopping is not difficult for you can shop by categories and shop by brand. Price is not a problem too because their price is affordable.
Good afternoon fellow.... Just woke few minutes ago and I just go out from the bath. Hmm.... So I feel fresh now and of course nice smell. Anyway nothing to do yet while waiting for my love to come online so I decided to again take some quiz. This time I want to know if I am ready to get married. Huh, Am I? Anyway here is it....
|You Are Ready to Get Married|
Have you heard of Epocrates Inc? It is an innovative mobile and web-based products to help them reduce medical errors, improve patient care and increase productivity. It is well known for producing clinical software such as online drug reference, medical dictionary, CPT codes, and many more. This software is used over 500,000 health care professionals. Services they offer are (1) market research which provide convenient, cost-effective targeted solution needs in healthcare professionals survey (2) formulary hosting which managed care organizations, insurers, and hospitals (3) medical education that deliver their CME programs to target clinicians via Epocrates DocAlert messaging and MobileCME handheld solutions. Epocrates Inc. is located at
This announcement was paid for by Epocrates.
- Have you tried running far away from home alone? How does it feel? No haven't experience of running away from home.
- Who or what is most beautiful to you? hmmm... the most beautiful for is someone who can carry herself and standout among others.
- You are still sleeping and suddenly someone wakes you up. What would be your first reaction? depend on who is waking me up. If it my son I just hug him and go back to sleep. **winks** and if it's a phone call it is surely my love and it makes me happy cos it makes magchat kami.
- What’s your significant other/partner/husband/wife calls you? And what do you call him/her? We call it's other my love, lalabs, asawako **winks** and if we are pissed we call its other by our complete names.
- Someone is knocking at your car window, and you see a little girl selling fruits for $1. Are you going to buy one or just ignore her? Please be honest. hmmm...if I have a millionaire I will for sure going to buy But if not I will go and find a cheaper one.
- What time did you wake up today? Happy or Sad? ahhmm... I woke up 2:45 by a phone call from my love and of course I am HAPPY
- Do you go to work everyday? Where? At home in front of my PC
- What did you do this past weekend? At home lang
- A random photo off the web…anything at all that you think is worth posting. Post it here.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Yes i just woke up and when i log in to my triple P dashboard I already have 2 grays opps on my dashboard. Too bad I did not set my phone alarm earlier I should have got this 2 opps. Anyway I only hope i can grab still tonight. My eyes is still heavy hehehee... I am also watching LOBO now.
Do want to buy a new sofa for your living room? Then i suggest you to take a look at spacify.com. They have an array of SECTIONAL SOFAS that will look great in your living room. At spacify.com you are guaranteed that the item you buy is made in a high quality. So hurry up have your own sectional sofa and enjoy relaxing with your family.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Argh.... I have itchy rashes for 4 days now. I don't know where it start I just remember I scratch my left arm and now I have it on my tummy, back and legs. I want to get rid of this I might buy an oitment for this tomorrow. Anyway opps is difficult to chase this time. Just woke up and I noticed that my connection is a bit slow. Wanted opps for my 3 blogs I need to save for my new hard drive.
I love sports and I always watch any sports if I have time. And to those you are a sports fanatic here a site for you called AddictSports.com in this site you can find picks nfl. In the site you can found information about baseball. So if you want to know more about this sports visit AddictSports.com for more information.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
yay, late naman ako in grabbing this meme sa blog ni Yen been busy yesterday and today.
- Were you named after anyone? Nope but some of the girls in the family named Rose.
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Sometimes no.
- What is your shoe size? 6.5
- If you were a flower, What flower would you be? Rose of course
- What is your fave smell? Want the smile of my son's neck so whenever I sleep i put my face sa iya neck.
- Which do your prefer scary movies Or happy endings? Happy endings
- Last movie you watched? My BigLove
- Do you prefer hugs Or kisses? Hmmm.. I want both **winks**
- Favorite Dessert? too many…haha
- Look to your right, do you see a yellow color? What is it? Yes, an old calendar
- Are you one those who barely started a small business? One good strategy to promote a business is joining exhibit and trade show. Trade shows allows you to display products and services that your company is offering. To having a successful trade show there are many things to consider like finding the right place and a good location. After done on looking the best location for your exhibit. The time to find a good trade show booths is the next step. To have a good and nice booth will also help promote your business as there will be trade show goers will take a peek on your booth.
- So if you guys looking for a place for your trade show endeavor I suggest you to take a glance at camelbacksdisplays.com. They offers a great deal on trade show accessories such as table skirts, banner stands, Pipe and Drape and many more. So for you to have more information to your trade show needs visit camelbackdisplays.com.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
When I open my dashboard I am happy to see an available task from me and I hurriedly grab it as fast as I can and when I finally reserved it and made a post about the task I am surprised to see a message saying I not able to reserve the post. But I am sure I manage to post it cos if not I should not have the anchor text. Anyway when i tried to check all my post the task is in their and my post url also shows the approve sign. huh, i only hope all will be okay with this post.
Being far from your love once is not easy good thing technology helps to bridge the distance. I remember when my mother is still working abroad and the only way to communicate is through letters and phone calls. Long distance phone is really expensive that time and there are times when we miss our mother that I wish she knows how to used computer because she does we have another way of communicating and it is cheaper that calling. But thanks to prepaid phone cards because it allows us to phone our mother every now then.
And to those you are looking where to buy a cheap phone cards I suggest you to visit therichcom.com. They sale phone cards to call international destinations from asia to middle east and
Yay, an over due tag from Fe I actually have lot of over tag I am really sorry to those you tagged me just that I am lazy to do tags for now. Anyway I will try to catch up those overdue tags. Here is my 10 reason why I blog
- It allows me to write my thoughts and rants.
- It sharpen my knowledge in writing and grammar **winks**
- Allows me to know about html codes and how to modified a them.
- Makes me happy when I received good comments from my fellow bloggers.
- Another good reason why I blog is I earn dollars from it while having fun.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
A friend of mine who encourage me to make a blog introduce me to earn online through survey. When i tried this I find it very interesting. I am actually enjoying giving feedback about the site, products, and many more. Survey is another way of bringing your business into the next level. Anyway if you have a business and need to take a survey then I suggest you to visit keysurvey.com. I am pretty sure you will be in the right choice for the software is intelligent and easy-to-use survey, depth of functionality, ease of integration and control and security multi-user solution. For you to have and get some information why not visit the site and check sample customer surveys that are available. You can also avail of the 30 days free trial.
When I am barely starting to make my own blog I really don’t know anything. Thanks for a good friend that I meet online she really helps me on where to start. I do have 3 active blog and some says that I have a nice layout in my other two blogs. How I wish I make it my own. Another thing that I don’t know when I start to blog is the page rank thingy. I really don’t know that this page rank is important when you opt to monetize your blog. I was surprised to have a Pr of 3 when I start to blog to think that my site is a month old. All the sacrifice and effort is paid when I got this rank. But few months ago I lost that page rank and until now I don’t have any idea how to do a pagerank calculation. I haven’t heard of SEO before and now I know that this is important in one blog. Timely, because I came across to this site called maxwebdesign.eu. The site is very informative more especially if you are a newbie on web page designing and setup. You will also know what stuff to put into your page that will of course help you to gain some visitors. So guys if you are planning to know on how to design a website why not take a peek on this site this is for sure a big help for you.
Yes I in deed had a nice chat with my lalabs. It feels good when we are in a good chat. I mean lets admit relationship is not always a happy thing. We also have those bad moment and the last time we fight is we end up crying. Weird cos we haven't see in person yet but when we fight we both end tired and unhappy.
I am always fascinated to a website that has great theme and layout. Whenever I saw I great site I kept on coming back to that site and even ask how the site owner manage to make a good layout. Must admit I am innocent about CSS and HTML or anything about how to make an eye catching website. During the time that I am starting to make my own website I always end up searching for blog covering web design topics hoping to get some idea.
Anyone to those who are planning to own a website or blog you don’t need to be bothered for stylishdesign.com are here to help you. They will help you to have a good website that will keep your viewers to come and check your blog. And at the same time earn a good traffic. The site also gives some idea on how to have a higher page rank. We all know that to have a good page rank would allow the blogger to earn and grab higher payouts. So time to go now and I want to read more about this site I am talking about. I know it is timely that I bumped into this site for I am planning to have another blog.
Monday, April 14, 2008
I am talking about my son I noticed that I am not having difficulty on making him take a nap in the afternoon. He always do it himself although sometimes he wants me or nanay at his side whenever he wants to go to bed without asking his milk. Some kids are not like that, I only hope he will continue this good habit.
Whenever I passed by the house in front of our town plaza I always look at the nice mailbox and address plaque on the house gate. Now I know that having a good mailboxes will add beauty in one house. Luckily I came across mailbox and beyond site they have an array of outdoor home decor. If you are looking for a nice and elegant exterior decor why not take a look at mailboxandbeyond.com they have some item that is free on shipping.
After taking the quiz on what color of mind I have I opted to take another quiz. Just wondering what would my heart's color. huh..... this blog things is getting me excited and I still have lot of quiz that I want to take. Soon I sure be taking one by one of those quiz i want. For the meantime here is the result of my heart's quiz....
|Your Heart Is Pink|
Are you planning to buy a used car? Then you should be careful for you might not get the value of your money. Who know you can buy a second hand car with an engine that is not running well. While surfing the net I end up this midwest auto recycling site they focused in used engines and transmissions and has one of the strongest warranty nation wide. All engine is completely assemble and all transmissions are test driven, visually inspected and cleaned. You can check them out to have a worry free trouble car for having a troubled car can be pain in the ass.
I am now exchanging sms to Ludy my former c0-barangay secretary. She texted me last night they will have a double birthday celebration with Mana Pedang another Brgy. Secretary. Ma'am Imelda is also coming but I think later today cos she still have a speaking engagement in Lapaz and Carigara. Anyway I still have one task to do, I am happy to got some task in other site for it's been a week since i got my last task from them.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Last night the first eveiction night was held and among the nominee. The first housemate to go out from the big brother house is Jieriel Papa. A 16 years old Bubbly Girl from Davao. She was voted from her fellow housemate for being palautos and prangka. Too bad because Beauty whom she call as her ate in the house voted her too. Tonight is the next nomination and one guardian will go out tonight
At present there is lots of American who are having difficulties on gaining their good credit history back for having unpaid debt from their previous credit card company. If you are planning to regain your good credit history back then visit badcreditoffers.com they are helping those who have bad credit loans. With them you can choice what card is best suits you.
Yeah, you read it right you can up to $200 this August. Who knows you will be the lucky winner. So what are you waiting for visit Yenny's blog and join. ..............................i'll update this portion later........................
Please know that this contest is a RAFFLE DRAW!
1st prize: $100 in cash through Paypal 2nd prize: $40 in cash through Paypal 3rd prize: $30 in cash through Paypal 4th prize: $20 in cash through Paypal 5th prize: $10 in cash through Paypal
Please read carefully for the Mechanics:
- You blog about this contest OR simply copy and paste the mechanics to your blog post then you get 20 entries. Please make sure that you include all 5 links of my blogs. Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias
- You leave comments to all my blogs and you get 1 entry per comment. But please make sure that it is related to what I have written in the post. No spamming, please. Sorry, I have to do this because everyone wants to win! Valid posts are from April 9, 2008 to August 31, 2008. Tokyo Time. +9 GMT.
- You add me in your Technorati fave and you get 1 entry. I have 5 blogs so it means that if you add 5 of my blogs you will get 5 entries.
- You subscribe to my Feed, here and you get 5 entries. Only for this blog. I want 1 year guarantee that you will not unsubscribe after the contest! I know some of you don’t like reading my posts..lol But hey, this is my blog!
- You nominate a blog that you like most around the blog-o-sphere and you will include that when you blog about this contest and you get another 2 entries. Be honest who you really like most. Not because you are blogging buddy! Just say, you like that blog with a link. Because everyone likes linky love, so that’s why I do that!
- And to add more spice in my contest, you guess when was the exact date of our wedding day! Right guess will get 2 entries.
- Guess the exact birthdate of my little boy who will turn 6 and you get 2 entries!
- Guess the exact birthdate of my dear husband and you get 2 entries! He’s the one giving away the prizes..lol So, I need to include it here:) haha
- You must leave comment to this post and let me know if you are joining. That gives you another 2 entries.
- Last but not the least, if you can do step 1 to 9, you can get additional 20 entries! See, it’s a lot of fun!
And 1 consolation prize. What it will be? Well, you find out this coming August! Who knows except, me;) Now, go spread the word and let’s have fun!!!
ETA: April 13, 2008
Note: You can leave your guesses for the birthdays in this post. I won’t disclose the exact dates until August 31 anyway! Contest ends August 31, 2008. Winners will be announced a day or two after! And if ever you will win more than once, that’s the time I will only choose one prize which is the highest amount for you to win! I want to share the love to others too!
The more entries, the more chance of winning!!!
At present there are a lot of people who is into social network. And I am one of those, social networking allows member to upload pictures, join groups, meet new friends and your olds friends as well that you lost contacts. Another social working that i bumped into it is called 3GB Community at 3gb.biz. It allows member to hear current mp3 hits and chat . So why not take a peek and join 3gb community www.3gb.biz.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Wow…..Charice Pempengo had a standing ovation not once but twice when he guessed at Paul O’Grady a
I must admit I am gaining weight and I need to visit our health center to check if I lost weight or I gain some. And so far I am gaining whenever I checked the scale in the health center. How I wish we have our own scale so I don’t need to go somewhere else to check my weight. Anyway while surfing the net I collide with this site that has new line of scale. Scalesetc.com has an array of scales be it a digital scales, digital pocket scale, food scale, shipping scale, and many more. And mind you it not just a normal scale because all the scale has different designs and shape and above all it is affordable.
Friday, April 11, 2008
I know this is too late to post but I dont want to missed one Wednesday so I am posting in now. Was not able to grab this last Wednesday cos my pc is not running. So here is it....
- Did you know what time and day you were born? If so, please share. Ohh too bad nanay is in bed now I can't ask her.
- Do you like shoes or barefoot? flip flops outside the house and barefoot on the beach
- Painted nails or not? painted i do it my self
- What’s your favorite “finger food”? Chezze lumpia **winks**
- What is your favorite all time tv show? lobo, korean shows and game show
- What is on your favorite burger? hamburger
- What was your least favorite class in school? hay..... MATH
- Movies….comedy, action, drama or romantic comedy? Drama and comedy
- Look to your left now….what do you see? Window
- Favorite brand of toothpaste? Close up
Planning to have good days out with your love one? If you haven’t found a good place for this why not visit slesofscilly-travel.co.uk. Days out in Cornwall is a great idea and I am pretty sure both of you will love the natural beauty of the island be it on the cruise on Scillonian III or fly with Skybus. How about seeing those exotic plants and wild flowers, sparkling white sand and an azure sea. You actually have five inhabited islands to choose from in the Isles of Scilly. At St. Mary’s you will see banks, shops, galleries, workshops, pubs, a museum, a variety of places to eat. Other places to visits are Tresco, Bryher, St.Martins and Agnes. For more information you can drop on the link above.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Argh...my pc is acting crazy again the reason why I can't grab any opps last night. While refreshing my triple P dashboard my pc suddenly shut off and when i try to open it to my surprise I did not see anything in my screen so I start to panic. Tried to re-start it many times but to no avail. This morning I decided to bring it to the technician. Asked him to clean inside and check what's the the problem on my pc and he found out that the cable that connect to the hard disk is broken. For the meantime he tried something to make this pc of mine work for this evening though I need to re-start many times cos it always hang.
I am sure everybody will agree with me that holiday shopping is stressful. Last Christmas I must admit it was the most tiring holiday shopping I experienced. I can’t imagine how I manage to be in long queues for many times. How I wish I don’t need to deal this traumatic shopping experience next holiday. But the good thing about Christmas shopping is the festive mood of all shoppers. Although we spend too much but we can’t explain how happy we are. Anyway my friend is talking about how she manages to escape the stressful Christmas shopping. What she is talking about is Cyber Monday shopping. Yes you read it right it’s a cyber shopping you can shop right in your mouse.Monday-cyber.org allows consumer to chop online with great deal of coupon discount, cyber monday ads, promotional deals. They have some merchant that you can check are Wal-mart, Circuit city, Ice.com. There are also take advantage of the 5% from 123 ink jets and a few dollars in Time-life, Alibris and Finish line. If given a chance I would love to check the cameras, camcorder and camera accessories at best buy. And if you are planning to buy office supplies why not take a peek at Office depot and take pleasure to shop with their good discount. Finally you can also visit some merchant that offers free shipment of your purchase item from Jo-Ann.com, Ice.com, Urban Outfitters, Bestbuy and many more. This is a friendly consumer site they send an alert through email whenever they have new cyber Monday offers is going on. So what are you waiting for visit Monday-cyber.org to have a hassle free shopping and save some of your money. Escape from long queues, heavy traffic next holiday season instead shop while sitting in your favorite chair.
Monday, April 7, 2008
I may be late in posting this but still I want to post it. **winks** I have been following her performance in youtube and she is really a good singer. No doubt she grasp the heart of the Filipino too bad she was not able to get American's heart. Ramiele Malubay, 20, of Miramar, Fla., sang Dolly Parton's "Do I Ever Cross Your Mind" on Tuesday night's show. Paula Abdul enjoyed the performance. Randy Jackson thought it was OK. But Simon Cowell don't like her song rendition huh that's not new anyway. Just feel bad that she is oust in the gala but I am still happy because she made that far. I am sure Filipinos are proud of you.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Nowadays youth and adult are into drug addiction and the sad story is it is increasing every now and then. Youth are into drugs because of family problem, depression, emotional problems and friends. Some opt to make it a secret although they badly needed medical attention. There are some that opt to go through medication. Therefore if you are one of those who is decided to take medication feel free to visit Renaissance Malibu at http://www.maliburecovery.com you will be astonish on what they can offer to there patients. Renaissance Malibu's special Drug Abuse program is personalized, confidential and effective.
Renaissance Malibu is the only treatment facility that is located near the beach that gives nice atmosphere to the patients. They established itself as the premier holistic, residential healing center in the world. With them
Some of the treatments available are:
- Alcohol addiction
- Alcohol abuse
- Alcohol treatment
- Drug addiction
- Drug treatment
- Ecstasy abuse
- Drug rehab
- Healing center and many more
Its summer again and its time to undergo circumcision. Parents opt to do this every summer cos they don't need to escape from class. Anyway, Lyndon my nephew who will turn 8 years old next month will have his circumcision later today. Actually he was schedule to have it yesterday but after preparing all the paraphernalia that is need the doctor found out that the anesthesia is expired. So he decided to re-schedule it later today.I will be back for the update.........
Saturday, April 5, 2008
There are times that I am having a problem on sleeping and the following day I expect to have a bad headache. I know I don’t have insomnia or any illness that may cause my mixed-up sleep. The only reason why I can’t sleep is when I can’t go to bed when I feel sleepy, thinking too much is also one reason for me to have sleepless night and finally if I and my boyfriend is having a quarrel. During this time how I wish I can do something to help me catch a good night sleep like I always do. Living in a noisy place or sleeping some who snores big time can also lead us not to have a good sleep. Good thing dreamessentials.com is here to help us during these sleepless nights. You will see variety of stuff that will help you fall asleep. I am astonish of there design colorful eye masks. They also have therapeutic eye mask in huge selection. What I like most is there White Noise Machine it create a soothing sounds that will help me fall asleep.
I log off from my yahoo messenger we had a good chat although I felt guilty cos I am watching tv while chatting to him. I knew it long time ago that he don't like it when my eyes is on the tv screen while we are chatting. Hay.... I am really getting bratty to my lalabs. I am really thinking it is okay with him because he allows me to blog while we are chatting and when i told him about that he said watching tv and blogging is different cos we decided to blog together for nanay and watching tv is another story. I know he is right and I am getting bad to my lalabs **sigh**. After logging off on ym I decided to check what's in my dashboard at triple P.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Having a slow internet connection can be annoying. When I bought my computer I tried to use dial connection for it takes sometimes before I can have my DSL service connection. During these days I can’t hardly surf the internet the only thing I can do is chat and of course check my inbox although it takes time. While searching the net about internet connection I bump into this site where you can compare DSL Internet Service Providers.
And as for my love he choices to be with verizon, he admitted that having his internet connection with them he was relieved for worrying about chatting to me. He even confesses that without verizon he might lost me because of bad connection. So if anyone is searching on what Satelite Internet Service visit getisp.info and avail there special offers and online deals for ISP companies lik PeoplePC, NetZero and Juno.
Last Sunday we were at the beach again but this time my sister plan it. Her family was not here during Easter Sunday. My nephew’s and son get sun burn and they complaining about it when the following day. SUNBURN is a burn to living tissue such as skin produced by overexposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation, commonly from the sun's rays.
- The sun is most intense between 10am and 3pm so limit your sun exposure during these hours.
- Clouds don't block UV radiation. To avoid getting burned on overcast days, wear sunscreen.
- Wear UV filtering sunglasses to protect your eyes.
- Use lip balm with sunscreen to protect lips from burning.
- Wear sunscreen when you are swimming in an outdoor pool. You can get sunburn while swimming.
- Apply products containing aloe, vitamin E or both.
- Vinegar is a remedy for the stinging sensation on a burn and any products with lidocaine.
- Drink fluids to prevent hydration, eat foods with high protein this will assist repair the tissue.
- Take pain reliever such as ibuprofen, acetaminophen.
- Apply a clean washcloth soaked with cool milk like a cold compress.
- Avoid the sun while healing, and to take precautions to prevent future burns.
Planning to purchase your own house? Then consider checking if the house have good home security systems . Today stealer's are everywhere they will attack anytime if they have a chance. At homesecurityinformation.com you can buy not just home security but also homeowners insurance, fire safety and many more.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
I am watching TV Patrol earlier and I was shock to hear the rice shortage that most of the Filipino is suffering now, some says this shortage may lead to 70 pesos per kilos in June 2008. Feel bad about this rice shortage for there will be lot of Filipino that will have difficulty in buying rice to prepare in every meals. A farmer says one reason of this rice shortage is because of the previous calamity which damaged some of the rice fields. I only wish that this crisis will be over soon.
Let's face it there are times that when we go to the hospital there are no doctor avialable in the emergency room. I my self is a victim of this.Now you don't have to worry cos at www.samedaydoctor.co.uk they have a doctor on the go anytime of the day. And in terms of test result they are very quick. I am amaze to know that you can actually get you HIV test when 60 seconds and it will be confidential.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Gabby Concepcion if finally back to the
Business opening is popping any where it also implies that the business competition is on the market. This is a good time to search for a vast phone system that will suit to your business and make it different to others. Then maybe time for you to try xpandercommunications.com as well. They have this VoIP Phone Systems that will help your business. This phone system is intended to be a friendly business phone system and flexible. Is has a features of plug and play voip phone that works in the world and web control panels, manage voicemail and dial contacts. Include in Nimbus Voip is unlimited US calling and free dialing to other Nimbus Voip phone in the world. So what are you waiting have this voip phone system to have a smooth business phone system may it be a small or large business.
- What was the last song you listened to? Love Moves by Nina
- What’s the name of your bestfriend? Describe him/her. I have actually 6 whom I consider bestfriend they are in my side whenever i am down. They are all funny and can be trusted.
- What is your favorite fruit? apple
- What is your worst bad habit? talking while sleeping it usually happen when i am tired, always late
- Do fish have feelings? I think so
- What do you think about copycats? Hmm I hate them they don't have originality.
- How do you release anger? sleeping
- Do you have a nickname? yes Lotlot
- I say “orange”. What comes to mind first? my son cos he likes orange
- Do you play a musical instrument? nope don't have the talent i guess
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
I log off from my ym few minutes ago after done chatting to my love. We had a nice chat, exchanging kiss on cam and teasing each other on cam. How I wish all this cam stuff will come to an end and enjoy the real thing. And while I am doing this post I am yawning many times and my eyes is nearly close. So it is time for me to bid you all good night and good day. Happy blogging and happy Monday. See you all tomorrow morning.