Credits

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Abusing my health

Health is wealth, I realized that when I got sick. I have been sitting in front of my pc early in the morning and I log off late at night. I know i am abusing my health and my asthma strike again for the second time. I am still thankful it was not bad as the first attack and worse my lalabs had his trip to Turkey with his father and sister. I was really a bad night for me though he always comfort me through his calls and sms but still I wish he is beside me. Anyway i am not back in full force yet though my brain wants that but my body is refusing. hehehe.. So i better follow the language of my body not the language of my stubborn brain. lol..While I'm off from blogging my cousin ask me favor to search of different illness and I found this illness called Cholecystitis. The grasp my attention as i can find symptoms, definition, treatment and anything that I need to know this kind of illness. If you want to know of a certain illness just visit online.epocrates.com and all you question will be answered. This announcement was paid for by Epocrates


3 shared thoughts:

Imelda said...

sure blogging brings good and bad effects, hehehe. for sure blog addiction is contagious.

Get well, pretty soon pa gud.

Tey said...

Just like you, I have been neglecting my health due to blogging... We better wake up..lols
Ester's Raptured Dreams
Ester's Celebrity Blog
Array Of Hopes

twinks said...

Naku sis...
marami na tayong mga abusado sa ating katawan..hehehe..
ingat ikaw..
health is wealth talaga..
happy weekend..
hope you're feeling better na.