Credits

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Contaminated milk

China strikes again. It was over the news the other day that there are thousand of babies was brought to hospital and four who died after drinking the power contaminated milk. It was found out that the said milk powder contain melamine, an element which is use to make plastic. The babies were diagnosed to have an "acute kidney failure". It seems that China has becoming careless. Few months ago it was discover that some of the toys that is manufactured but this country contain poisonous element. As a mother, I always make it a point to buy products that is safe for my son. But to be more careful I don’t buy product that is manufactured by China. Not that I not like there product but after numerous poison incidents I need to be careful. So all the mother out there beware of the product from China.


3 shared thoughts:

twinks said...

Oh my! that's a very disturbing news sis. I agree with you, as a mother we have to be very careful when it comes to our child's health. Mahirap na.
Sis, about the sticky post, I'll post an article about it tom.
Ingat :]

Imelda said...

Ur correct in this. and very. . .

Btw, i read ur comment on how to go about this ay away plan. I simply went to Island Dept Store, gave 400 deposit for the jewelry of my choice. They keep it for you and give it when ur fully paid. They wait until 4months for u to pay it all up.
Tell me, if u need help on this.

gianfalco said...

And now the olympic torch is fireless...