Credits

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Will Bugoy make it the first?

Yay, i am getting excited for tonight. I will for sure watch the PDA season 2 final/grand gala on Saturday. Though I was not able to follow the show every night i make it to the point to watch the gala performance. I am not a good singer, will in fact I can't sing. lol.. but I like Bugoy. He is not a typical guy who join reality show. I mean when it comes to looks he really don't have that but with his voice, boy.. i can't say anything i just love it. lol I remember what Derik Joey says, malaki ang dapat ayusin sa hitsurA ni Bugoy in fact he needs a major make over. lol.. but heck i still love this guy, he is my first choice to win the price. Jay Bogayan - "The Farmer’s Son". A 17 years old from Camarines Sur. Bugoy enhance his singing everyday while doing his chores inside the school canteen. This guy also quoted that he likes to sing with the carabaos and grasses while doing his farm works.


4 shared thoughts:

Miah Laborte said...

I hope he will win... he deserved to win that contest and he badly need the prize too... I like Bugoy to be the grand dreamer and next would be laarni.. hehehe.. they're my bets.. :)

twinks said...

Me too! I am a great fan of Bugoy since day one of PDA. I want him to win because he needs it and also because he is really a good singer.

Ay the same kami ni Miah,
my bets are Bugoy, Laarni and Liezel.
hehehehe

Rosemarie said...

Pareho pala tayo. and bet ko din ay si bugot lizel and laarni but of course i want bugoy to win the prize. he needed it and he is sings well.

twinks said...

Hi sis,
ng download ikaw photoshop? that's nice.. cge para makapractice ikaw designing.

check these sites for tutorials sis.
www.pixel2life.com
www.good-tutorials.com

madami pang sites sis..just search photoshop tutorials. start with the basics first, pg marunong na ikaw then you download free brushes, etc.. start ka daw with digi scrapping, madali lang yon, you put the elements together lang.
goodluck sis! kaya mo yan! :]
thanks for the nice comment btw.

ingat :]