Credits

Thursday, October 16, 2008

System memory

My personal computer was acquired two years ago and just recently the hard drive has finally retired after having sudden lost of electricity in my place. And now my pc is having trouble again I encounter sudden shutdown whenever I am in the middle of doing something especially if I am doing my daily blog hopping. The technician told me that I need to buy a new power supply, I am afraid I also need to start saving for the system memory, will the memory of my pc is still okay but who knows the next part of my pc that will retires is my system memory. So I want to be financially ready when it happens.


1 shared thoughts:

Kids Printable Crafts said...

I would definatly think about backing up your pictures and any other important information. they have sites online to do back ups at. My husband is a computer guy and it is horrible when your computer goes.