Sunday, November 30, 2008
Are you looking for magnets?
I came across this website which I think is the right place for you. At reidsupply.com you will find huge selection of magnets and other paraphernalia for your needs. Reid Supply Company is a direct marketing company which offers 800 more page catalog featuring all the industrial supply products.
Available product categories:
- manual controls
- clamping and workholding
- tooling components
- fasteners and hardware
- leveling devices and vibration control
- material handling
- bearings and power transmission
- repair and operations (MRO)
- pneumatics and hydraulics
- structural systems
Kindly visit the site if you are interested to know more about what the site can offer.
It's 10:45 in the evening, Philippine time. Everybody are sounds asleep except me but anytime soon I will be like them. I am getting sleepy here, my eyes are getting heavier every time I winks my eyes. Hopefully I am done with my task tonight before I get too sleepy. I am really bless today as I had some task waiting for me.
Today, I and my college agreed to bond in the beach. We arrived at the beach at exactly 9:35 in the morning. My two friends Irish and Rjay immediately prepare the milk fish and pork in grills. Bonding my friends once in a while is really really good as we are busy with each other life. That is why we seldom meet each other. While we were having fun chatting I suddenly felt bad. My migraine hit me again, for an hour I tolerate the pain but its getting bad to the point that i feel like vomiting. So I decided to go home and without more ado i vomit. Good thing I was at home when it happens.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
As I am saying in my previous post I had a long nap today. I would be still sleeping this time if my little man didn't wake me up. He is really a darling, he would not eat if I am not eating. I thank God for giving me such a darling, though he is growing without a father in his side. As you all know I am single parent. And it is a tough job.
Hello people! How is your weekend going on so far? Hope you are having a good weekend with your family. As for me, I had a long nap today and it feels great.
I am thankful that I had 3 task waiting for me when checked my e-mail but unfortunately I missed the task from smorty. Yes, after few months of not having any opps from smorty I had one today but missed it. Hay.. life...
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
With the current economy problem nowadays more and more people are moving from one place to another in search of a better and cheaper house to live in. I can help you to have a worry free and hassle free moving. I came across this site that will help you pack your belongings and move it for you. Upack.com provides a professional service at very competitive prices. If you are looking for a great self storage option look any further, go U-pack.
For few days now I am having trouble accepting in coming call. At first i thought it was the line that is messing but I was wrong cos it is the handset that is messing. Finally, I've change it today. I always forget to bring the kaput handset whenever i go to downtown. I hope all will be well now.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Are you in search of an online university degree? Capella University is worth visiting, founded in 1993 and currently offers 109 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 15 certificate programs. They are now serving more than 23,400 students from all 50 states and 45 other countries. July 28, 2008—Capella University an accredited and fully online university that is leading provider of master’s and PhD degrees for working adults, has released its latest Inside Online Education podcast. It features a discussion with Beverly Enns, Capella’s faculty chair for reading/literacy, about Capella’s status as the only online university offering a master’s degree program with a state-approved specialization in reading and literacy. Capella offers:
- Information technology
- Human services
- Public health
- Public safety
This blog post was is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.
Tin-tin of Surprisingly Beautiful pass on this Cute Blogger award to me. A big thanks to you sis for sharing this award to me.
- I am attached to my boyfriend for two years and 9 months and 18 days. Lol… now you have an idea when is our 3rd year anniversary. LDR or Long Distance Relationship is not easy, Lainy can attest to that.
- I am eye-ing an earring and ring for this Christmas. Yesterday I found a set of earring and ring it’s really nice and it fits my finger. But unluckily my budget doesn’t fit for the price. Hopefully my bf can read this post.lol
- I have asthma. I had my first and worse attack few months ago. Huh, girl it seems that we have something in common. grin…my mother told me it is because of the dust. Some guys are putting finishing touches in our wall that time.
- I have allergy. I sometimes have this colds that stay in an hour that makes me sneeze too much.
- I gained more than 10 kilos in three years, and i am still gaining that is why i am now serious on loosing unwanted kilos in my body by walking everyday.
- A spoiler. I sometimes buy clothes for my nieces and nephew when I have extra money. I just love buying and checking those cutie clothes for my nieces.
- Soft hearted. You will see me crying while watching drama movie or show. I pity old people in the street.
- When I am mad i keep my mouth shut.
- I have a collection of local romance pocket book
- Blog addict
Yeah... when you are able to sleep for many hours after having luck of sleep for a week. I know the feeling eh. I've been sleeping for 4-5 hours a night and i am darn sleepy always. Today, I take a long nap, from 10:30 in the morning and wake up at 1pm for lunch and go back to sleep after half an hour then wake up at 5:30 pm. Well, my son wake me up cos if not my butt is sounds asleep still. Nyway's just a quick update here. I sign off for a while.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Do you need a breathing space from all the hassle in your work? Or are you planning to take a holiday vacation with your love ones? Haven’t decided where to go yet? Then why not go to Las Vegas and experience the feeling of having to be in the entertainment capital of the world. Playing your favorite sports, swimming in a splendid resort, shopping and watch your favorite shows are some reason why visit the Sin City.
ShowsLasVegas.com offers the largest selection of tickets to all Las Vegas Shows that you may interested in. You will get most competitive prices available since they negotiate directly with the individual shows. Keen to know more about the shows and ticket prices that this site has to offer? Then click the previous link for more info.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Have you ever experience sitting in front of your pc for long time but it seems that you do not know what to write? Well, that is what I am experiencing right now. I have been in front of my pc for half an hour now. But sad to say my blogging mojo is not functioning. Calling blogging mojo please come back… I need to finish the assign task for me. I don’t want them to expire. Christmas is just around the corner and I need extra bucks for my x-mas shopping
|What This Outfit Says About You|
Thursday, November 20, 2008
the opportunity requirement. For a week now there are lot of opps in my dashboard but I can not reserve the opps for the reason that i did not meet the opportunity requirement. This morning I had 7 opps available but i can't reserve any of the opps.
I did send a message to customer love regarding this problem and I hope to get a responce soon. It's been a while since my last opps in triple P and i am starving for thier opps. haaha..
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Two years ago I am one of the avid computer user in an internet café. Since my mahal was working with his business that time. Our time is limited, well not until late at night my time. But then he would not allow me going to the internet café at nights. That is why he decided to purchased a computer for me to use at home so we can chat any time we want. So the computer is purely for chatting and surfing. So we did not think of buying a printer.
It was after a year that I realize that I need to have a printer. But having a printer will remain as a wish until I finally able to save it. Well, having a printer as a gift this Christmas is not bad, I will appreciate it. Speaking of printer, there are huge varieties of printers at buy.com in a very affordable price. So if you are in need of a printer like me buy.com is the right place to visit.
Another blog thing quiz. I took this quiz to know if i am compassionate or passionate lover. As per the quiz result I am a passionate lover.
|You Are 68% Passionate, 32% Compassionate|
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Christmas is fast approaching and this is the time of the year were everybody is going gaga to shop for Christmas present.
Are you in search of good quality gifts that you will give to your love ones this Christmas? Or are you having difficulty in looking for a suitable gift for you wife or husband? Or you simply hate going to the mall and be in a long queue just to pay the items your shop? Then why not shop online? Nowadays more and more people opt to shop online. I found this site where you can find anything and everything you need on sale. ShopWiki.com gives online shopper every store on the internet. It’s sort of like Google, in that it searches the entire net for whatever it is that’s needed.
If I have extra money I would love to have the Nentendo+Wii. I also found some great deal of clothing for my family. So if you haven’t decided yet on what present to buy for your love ones this holiday season why not visit the site.
I almost forget to post this Lemonade award from Lainy whom I consider a super blogger, Why not? when she is maintaining multiple blogs and working full time but it didn't stop her for making to the top blogger in entre card. Isn't amazing? Thank you so much for this award sis I want you to know that you are one of the blogger i admire in the blogosphere. The Rules of this award:
- Put the logo on your blog or post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude
- Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
- Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Wow I am becoming Rechie's favorite blogger to received and award. Got this another award for her. I can't believed she considered me a Wondah Woman. This award is assign to my other blog Deeply In Love but I opt to post it here, hope okay lang sis. Anyway I appreciate this award sis. I am not passing this award to: Imelda, Ester, Joy, Tchel, and Lainy
Friday, November 14, 2008
As a single mom, I always try to be a good mother and a good father to my son. Being a mother alone is not an easy task what more if a mother needs to play the role of being a father. I still need to know more about motherhood and I thank my mother for always at my side. In fact she also deserve this award. winks.. Thanks Twinks for sharing this award to me. I really appreciate it. Some are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same; and most mothers kiss and scold together. Pearl S. Buck
Thursday, November 13, 2008
|You Are an Angel|
Are you tired of taking your diet pills and taking your daily exercise to loss weight? Have been in a serious diet but nothing seems to happen? Then why not take into a consideration of getting a fat burners that are cheap and affordable. At fatburner.net you will find top fat burners that are rated based in:
- Value (Weight Loss/Cost)
- Ingredient Quality
- Customer Feedback
- Customer Service
- Money Back Guarantee
- Reorder Rates
- Short Term Results
- Long Term Results
- Weight Loss Power
- Ease of Use
- Additional Benefits
So what are you waiting, visit site.
Yahooo.. I finally watched the Pinoy Fear Factor last night. Though I am a bit sleepy, Phem is now free from the first elimination round for winning the first elimination round “Caminados Sobre Barriles Giratorios” which the participantes needs to pass through a rolling barrels while grabbing every flags fasten in it. RJ lost this challenge and as a consequence he needs to walk in going back to their camp.
Holiday season is just around the corner. If you happen to take a holiday vacation with your family why not take a Disney vacations? I am sure your kids will love it. I did not enjoy my childhood as I matured in an early age. Being the eldest girl siblings of four I need to take part of a mother because our mother needs to work far from us for her to earn much for our living since they separated with my father then.
However, taking a vacation is not easy especially during holiday season. Preparing your holiday Disney vacation would be great to getaway of having a problems while on vacation. A website that especially designs to help Orlando travelers or Disney vacationer to save some buck is a great site to visit before taking your vacation. Hurry visit the previous link to know more about orlandothemeparkvacations.com.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Christmas is just around the corner, I heard Christmas songs aired over the radio station. Decorations are visible in the malls, offices, in the street and in some home. In fact you Christmas is at the blogosphere too. You will see Christmas layout, Christmas countdown from one blog to another. There are some blogger that are hosting cool Christmas contest with cool prices.
And speaking of Christmas contest one hot mommy blogger is hosting a Christmas contest. I am not a type of blogger who loves to joined contest like this but hey.. it’s holiday season and I want to received something.. lol Anyway if you want to join Darlene’s blog contest, all you have to is blog about the contest and put the logo contest in your post and viola you can have a chance to win the cool prices.
STARTS COPY HERE: FIRST PRIZE
- Checkered Pink and Blue Blanket size 73 x 73 inches (click HERE for the picture)
- 3 column blog layout designed by My Web Blog Designs
- 3000 EC credits courtesy by Twerlermz Blog
- 2500 EC credits courtesy by Techicardia
- 2000 EC credits courtesy by Fil-Am Gallery
- 2000 EC credits courtesy by Wonderful Things In Life
- 2000 EC credits plus 1 month ad courtesy by Pink Hues
- 1500 EC credits courtesy by Twinkletoe Writing Space
- 1500 EC credits courtesy by Fit 4 All
- Furry Orange Scarf for winter (click HERE for the picture)
- 2 column blog layout designed by The Designer's Chic
- 1000 EC credits plus 1 month ad courtesy by The Positive Side
- 1000 EC credits plus 1 month ad courtesy by Random Chronicles
- 1000 EC credits courtesy by The Joy Of Life Forever
- 1000 EC credits courtesy by Pinay Endeavor
- 1000 EC credits courtesy by My Life My World
- 1000 EC credits courtesy by Lourdes Mia
- 1000 EC credits courtesy by Pinay Mommy Online
- Furry Pink Scarf for winter (click HERE for the picture)
- 1000 EC Credits courtesy by Mommy Earns Money Online
- 500 EC Credits courtesy by Ask Ms. Recipe
- 500 EC Credits plus 1 month ad courtesy by Chronic Chic Talk
- 500 EC Credits courtesy by Embrace Simplicity
- 500 EC credits courtesy by Wiehanne Contest
- 500 EC credits courtesy by Sweet Paradise
- 500 EC credits courtesy by My Life's Adventure
- Blog header courtesy by My Design Work Bench
ENDS COPY HERE:
after changing my Christmas layout in this blog i am satisfied with this look. I am not pro with it comes to making layout but i am trying to learn..winks... trying hard jud. Anyway i wish i can change the layout of my other blog too. anyway guys, how is your day so far? as for me i am doing fine though i am having an allergy attack attack. hehehe..my strange colds is on again and it will stay for one to two hours. i would like to take this opportunity to thanks Shabem for the Christmas blog header. thank you thank you sis...
Monday, November 10, 2008
UPdate.... I need to redo everything, whenever i tried to put the widget it also appears in the other side bar. huh.. so please bear me if you haven't see your link here...
in deed a very early greetings it's 2:30 am in my cell phone's clock. I had long sleeping marathon yesterday and last night i go to bed early too. So here I am awake in a wee hour. But i will be going back to bed anytime soon. Anyway, please do check my other blog's layout. The spirit of Christmas is on, thanks to Ivy. She gave me a special offer a one whole Christmas layout and a free header which i can use after the holiday season. If you want to have a blog make over just click her link for more info. Last week task was slow and so i am hoping that i will have a fruitful week this week. ohh i need to save some molah for my Christmas shooping.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Christmas is just around the corner and some of us are planning to shop early to escape from hassle. But sometimes we are having difficulty in finding a prefect gift for our love ones specially the husband, father and brother? Are they a type of person that loves adventure and sports? If so, then why not give them Nikon rifle scopes? You can find great deal of this rifle at SportOptics.com. I am pretty sure that they this product is durable just like other Nikon products.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
I have been in a long distance relationship for 2 years and 9 months now. Like normal couple do we sometimes end up having an argument is some of our chat. To make our relationship last as we want it i tried to search some tips online on how to keep a long distance relationship last. Here are few tips:
- Keep in touch daily. If large phone bills are a concern, send e-mail, letters, cards and even faxes.
- Plan reunions to keep both of you pleased about the relationship. If your partner needs closeness, set up plans to meet often. Having a date to look forward to can help you through the rough times.
- Reaffirm your love and commitment to one another. Try not to assume that the relationship is thriving. Listen to your partner's concerns and communicate your own before they become bigger problems.
- Keep your partner informed about your life. You may live separately, but sharing information about your activities and friends is still important.
- Trust in one another. Suspicion will only break the relationship down.
- Keep the relationship a high priority. Avoid canceling reunions or putting off a phone call.
- Focus on the future. Make plans to live in the same city eventually.
- Plan a reunion in a city other than the ones you live in. Having a weekend getaway or vacation together can help recharge the relationship and reinforce your commitment.
- Find ways to reduce the costs of travel and phone calls so you can meet and talk more often.
- Surprise your loved one with an unexpected visit or a bouquet of flowers to keep the passion alive.
- Be patient - it may take time for long-term plans to work out.
- Consider other creative means of expressing your devotion: Scrawl confessions on a mirror, fan or piece of cloth. Fire off a quick succession of postcards.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Planning to buy water heater? Why not try the tankless water heater? Globaltowne.com has a wide range of natural gas, propane and electric tankless water heater manufactured by Bosch AquaStar, Ariston, PowerStar and Powerstream. You can also find the lowest price of tankless water heater and lot of their heater are shifted for FREE. Here are some point to consider:
- An endless supply of Hot water
- can save you money
- Government tax credits are available
- Tankless water heaters last longer
- Tankless water heaters save space
Hello peeps..good morning or goodnight to the blogger from out side the Philippines. How's your week going on? As of me I start my day doing my online tasks and at the same time listening Christmas songs online. To relax my mind in doing my online assignment I opt to visit blogthings site again and this time i checked if there is sexiness in my name. And the result?
|What's Sexy About Your Name|
Monday, November 3, 2008
Are you living in United States and is looking for a good insurance company? Then the right place to visit is United American Insurance Company, they have been in the business 1947. The company's aims is based in four core value stability, service, quality, and commitment. So hurry visit the site for more info
Christmas is just around the owner and each one of us has its own wish. I do have some wish for this coming holiday season for my self and for my family. As for my self I want to buy a new earring because i lost my old earring that my aunt gave to me a while ago. I did check how much it will cost me if i buy one and i think i can save it until December. Huh, I am getting excite. I will revail my other wish on my next post.
Have you heard of Andy Barkate? If not, then may i give you some information about this man. He is a financial executive with decades of experience in the financial services industry. The owner and President of California Retirement Plans LLC, and holds professional designations of "Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist" and "Certified College Planning Specialist". A gifted teacher, financial author and speaker. To know more about this great man just click the link.