Credits

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Growing Up Fast

My son is turning 5 years old this month, how time flies and before I knew it I will be searching for first communion invitations.Well, I still have ample of time to prepare this occasion, for I need to plan for his coming birthday. He kept on asking me if we can celebrate his birthday in school with his classmate but I always tell him that mama will check if I have enough money to spend and he understand that. Although he can be too demanding sometimes which I don’t know where he gets this attitude but he always accept reasons and explanations. I always pray that he grow up to be a good man as I want him to be and will respect others right.


2 shared thoughts:

imelda said...

yes kids grow up fast before we know it they are engaged already, lol. hope justin will grow up to be as you wish for him

Tey said...

Enjoy every moment while he is still that young. It will be different when he grow. have a great day Rose
Raptured Dreams, All Natural Cosmetics 4u, Natural Soap Making Supplies