Credits

Monday, January 4, 2010

Spent Too Much

The boyfriend spent a lot of money this holiday season. He sent extra money for the kids new clothes and gifts. Apart from this he also give some amount for the foods that I and my family prepared last Christmas. I also spent some money in buying gifts for my god children. I decided not to give any cash this time but because of being forgetful I was not able to buy the gift for my 2 god children so I don't have any option but to give them cash. So next Christmas I will make sure to have a list and start buying gifts ahead or I will try to shop online and search on where to find Best Buy products for kids.


3 shared thoughts:

imelda said...

amen to this.damo pa ngani tak waray katagi mga utang la anaw tak pinaskuhan hahaha.chinese new year nala ak panhatag kay taga leog tak utang hahaha

Prettymom said...

sige upod ak hit lista ha...

Romantic Guy said...

Amazing post! I totally love your site. I'm sure I'd visit here more often. Anyway, feel free to drop by my site as well. It's about valentines day gift ideas for him. Catch you there sometime.