Credits

Friday, April 9, 2010

Failed To Pay

Last month I receive an email from one of the website I joined few years ago, the website promises to pay blogger to blog. Since I am started to earn through blogging that time I did not hesitate to join bloggerwave. My total earning from them was almost 50 dollars. I was kind of happy and excited but after many months of waiting I didn’t receive any payment from them. I emailed them many times but no reply so I decided to stop sending email as they seem not to care of my whine. I felt ecstatic when they paid me $10 I even posted the proof of payment hoping I would receive payment of my other approve post. It’s been two years but I did not receive another payment from so when I receive their email letting me know that I have a task to do I opt not to do it. I have bad experience with them and I don’t want it to happen again.


4 shared thoughts:

imelda said...

they are crazy i guess. one time they emailed me a task and even if i did not post the task as i had a hunch that they were a hoax, they emailed me that they disapproved my post. what post was it they disapprove? i disapprove of their scam and i will never fall a prey to them.

Heart said...

I am just so glad that I never really wrote for them. But you know what sis, it is still good that you get the $10 than nothing at all. There are many other pay to blog that you can choose to write. Happy blogging!

Yen said...

Those scammers really pissed off, they're just wasting our time and also makes my nose bleed because I have to stretch out my English to comply with their rules only to find out at the end that youve been scam. I didn't join blogware but i have the same sentiment as you ate when i joined blogadvertising store yata yun. bisit mga yun after I reached the 100 threshold they turn off my account, kaya ag ginawa ko dinilete ko mga ginawa kong post sa knila. Now I have learned my lesson.

Jo said...

They offered me a $10 as well. Buti nalang hindi ako naging serious sa website na iyan. I never made a post for them. I stayed with only two pay to blog sites.