Credits

Monday, May 17, 2010

Wall Clock

Few months ago my wrist watch stopped functioning. I have been planning to bring it to repair or buy a new one but I always forget every time I go downtown. So there are times that I am late in coming online to chat to the boyfriend since I am only using my phone to check the time and often times my son would adjust the time. Apart from buying a wrist watch I also need to buy a wall clock. My mother has been bugging me to buy a wall clock for many months now but because of being forgetful and lazy to roam around to look for a good quality of clock yet in very reasonable price. Because of this I decided to search online. Luckily I happen to came across these website which offer wide selection of walk clocks, grandfather clocks, mantel clocks, atomic clock and much more.


0 shared thoughts: