Credits

Friday, July 16, 2010

Grateful

TGIF guys! Time flies really. It seems that is was only yesterday when we welcome and celebrate another new year. Month of July is near to end, I am really grateful to all the blessing that I’ve receive. My earning last year was not really good compare to my earning on the previous year (2008) but nonetheless I am still happy that somehow I am still here blogging and earning and moreover enjoying what I am doing. I guess that is what matter most. I would like to take this opportunity to thanks my friends who have been good to me in this endeavor. To Fe of My Blogging Journey, she is an online friend I met on Friendster and taught me how to make a blog. The next blogger that I am going to mention is like a big sister to me, she is the author of My Overview and My Daily Thoughts and Moods.


0 shared thoughts: