Credits

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Win A Free Hotel Accomodation

Click Here

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Hampton Hotels. All opinions are 100% mine.

Have you and your friends been planning to take a break from the daily stress of life but the plan has been moved because of financial difficulties? Well, I think this is the right time to materialized the long past due vacation plan for free. Yes, you read it right guys. You can take a vacation with your friends for free. All you have to do is join Hampton Chain of Friends Sweepstakes contest and get a chance to win a free weekend stay at any Hampton hotel of your choice. Hampton_logo

To join the contest here is what you need to do :

1. Book a stay. Book a stay online during the promotion period and enter promotion code "FRIEND" or "COF". Make it sure that your stay must be completed between June 1 and September 5, 2010 or else you will not be qualified to join the contest.
2. Without Booking Stay. To enter without booking a stay, you can visit http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/promotions/hx_entry_form/index.jhtml?promo=friends and complete and submit the official entry form during the Promotion Period.
I am not fond of joining contest online but this time I will surely join this contest. I have been planning to take a vacation but for some reason I could not afford to travel this time. But if it’s for free, that’s another story. I will surely go and no one can stop me.

Visit my sponsor: Chain-of-Friends Grand Prize


0 shared thoughts: