Credits

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cosmetology Career

As a single mother I want to secure the future of my son. As of this moment I do not have fix income. As the bread winner in the family I sometimes run out of cash. I am glad that I have a boyfriend who support me all the way and I also have my own income. However there are times that I am in deep financial trouble.

With this, I consider taking up cosmetology school since I already know the basic in cosmetology. Enrolling the one of the best beauty school like the Hoover Alabama Cosmetology School would be great. But then I know I can’t afford it so I might as well enroll in one of the school that offer cosmetology class near my place.

For those who want to pursue a career in cosmetology you can visit Regency Beauty Institute at regencybeauty.com. You can also personally visit them at Regency Beauty Institute Hoover 1775 Montgomery Highway S., Hoover, AL. 35244.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com


2 shared thoughts:

Maricel said...

Hi! Visiting from my blog roll! Have a great weekend. Sorry to hear about your desktop. :(

Maricel of Momhood Moments

Transafric said...

Hi friends i already add your link in my blog… please add me too. Thanks you :)