Credits

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Web Hosting

Yay, how times flies, it’s the first day of February it seems that is was only yesterday when I was searching and asking some of my blogger friends about web hosting. If you are a follower of my blogs you will notice my yearning of moving my blog to self hosted site. For some reasons, I am having a hard time deciding on what type or kind of hosting I am going to use. Oh well, primarily I don’t have any idea about self hosted site so I am kind of hesitant to move all my blog. But after moving my other blog to self hosted site I haven’t had any problem about it, so I am considering in moving my other own domain blog to wp.

Anyways, I still have ample of time to search and read about managed hosting and colocation since my other domain site is newly renewed. I happened to came across this site called superb.net. They offer web hosting packages that are among the most competitive in the hosting industry and give the best efficiency and performance available. Aside from that, they also offer a true 100% Uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA) to their customers.

So if you are looking for the best web hosting in town I advise you to check this site out.


0 shared thoughts: