Credits

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Thoughts

Hello folks! How is your Sunday? It’s was raining when I woke up this morning. Summer is just around the corner and yet there is no hint of summer yet. It’s been raining for the past couple of days now, we were even flooded few days ago because of too much raining.

Yesterday, we attended my niece first birthday. The birthday celebrant also happens to be my godchild. It was a family affair since most of the visitors came from our family. With this I was not able to blog much and I was not able to add those bloggers who asked me for ex-links. Oh well, I will have longer time blogging today so I am going to add them in my link list. Online business is kinda slow this weekend and the previous weekend. It could only mean that my earning this month is not good compared to my previous online earning.


0 shared thoughts: