Credits

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Uber Excited

I am currently waiting for the next episode of I Love You So (autumn concerto) online. I have mentioned in my other blog that I slept very late last night because I was engrossed watching the past episodes. I know I should have watched the other episodes today but I could not help myself. After watching the first episode I immediately love the show and promised to myself not to miss any episode.

I’ve been reading some blog about the show before but since I could not watch it on television because another local based show is being aired the same time that I Love You So is being aired. I am glad that I remember watching the show last night.


1 shared thoughts:

art of approaching said...

hi ms. rosemarie.. is it any good? mahilig din ako manood ng tv eh.. pero mga US tv series. right now im downloading Supernatural.. (kakatapos ko lang ng american idol, swerte ni thia!)

anyway, just dropping by to say 'hey'.

regards,
Eli of
matt-and-sean.com
elizarpalad.com/