Credits

Friday, June 10, 2011

Topamax Side Effect

I can still vividly remember the wonderful feeling I felt when I give birth to my son. All the pain and tears that comes out while I was in labor were gone upon seeing the little angel on top of my tummy. I know I am not the only one who felt this for all the mother out there also feel the same way. But what will you do if you find out after giving birth that your child has a birth defect that was cause by Tomapax that your physician prescribed when you were pregnant. Devastating, right?

You see, you can’t do anything about that but then you can still do something to the physician who asked you to take the medicine without checking the side effect. You file a Topamax lawsuit that will convict the physician and get what is rightfully yours because of carelessness. So if you’re one of the victims of Topamax side effect I advise you to visit O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949.


0 shared thoughts: