Credits

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Morning Babbling..

Gracious, I have so many undone tasks that need my attention. Last night I manage to finish two tasks before heading to bed and post it in my blogs when I woke up today and I really hope that I will be in the blogging mood for the rest of the day. I need to finish the head-file task I have in my dashboard right now before they vanish (again) in my dashboard.

On the lighter note, you maybe be wondering what I have been up to for the past couple of weeks and days. I actually have a lot of exciting stories to share that happened to me recently but all of a sudden it scattered in the air and I don’t know where to start. I am quite sure that my fellow bloggers can relate to this.

But anyways, to start with my exciting stories, here is my latest photo taken yesterday.Sorry for the photo quality,I only used my phone camera to take this picture.

Can you notice my new hair? Yeah, I could not help but brag about it. It’s been a decade since the I posted on my FB wall that I want a new hair style but, because I know how long it will take me to wait until the hair makeover that I want for my hair I am having a second thought whether to go for it or wait for my cousin Momon to arrived and let him do what I want for my hair. Finally that time comes, few days ago. I have my hair rebonded and colored it with mahogany brown, it’s my first time to wear hair coloring and man, I loving it to pieces.


0 shared thoughts: