Credits

Saturday, August 6, 2011

On Small Service Cart & Room Improvement

My younger sister was here for two days together with my cousin. As I've mentioned in my previous post I have dust allergy so I could not do the cleaning myself. Good thing my sister is always there whenever I need her help. She told me I should get a bigger cabinet for my stuff so it won't be scattered around my room, she is indeed right for I've been thinking of getting another cabinet where I can keep all my things in one place. I am not yet decided whether to buy a readymade cabinet or hire someone to build it for me.

A service cart is a good choice because I can move it easily. I don't need to ask someone's help in case I want to redecorate my room or when I am cleaning. I know a perfect place where I can buy good quality of small parts storage and other metal cabinets whether it's for personal use of industrial used. If you're wondering why I am considering on buying this kind of cabinet , it is because I am looking for durability. I don't want to invest into something that will easily break. Hello, I am not that rich to spend my money for nothing.

How about you? Are you willing to spend some amount of your hard earned money and lost if for few months? I am sure you would not like it.


0 shared thoughts: