Credits

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Just A Short Update

Being a mother is a daunting job especially if you’re a single mother like I am but it is one of the high paying job that anyone can get. But of course you will never know what I am saying unless you will become a mother. For few days, I have been uber busy playing the rule of a mother, a very protective mother in fact.

Yesterday was the first day of the 2 days 8th Foundation Day celebration of SNTLSBEI, the school where the little one is enrolled. Mr Sunshine seems enjoying and celebrated with the faculty and staff, pupils, parents and visitors for it was in full force all day, so no wonder I had headache when we get home. Nonetheless, ‘twas a day full of fun for everybody. I do have a lot of stuff to do online and offline but because I want to be with the little one in everything that he does I opt to be with him. I know the little one is very happy when I am with him. He is growing so fast so I shall take this opportunity to be with him. Time flies so fast and before I know it he will ask me not to come with him in attending school activities like this.

Anyways, I don’t have much time to blab this time as I need to get ready going to the town plaza..


0 shared thoughts: