Credits

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

First Share, Weekly Colour Meme

Yesterday, I was scanning my photo folders save in my notebook but I could not find a good photo to share for my first share in Mellow Yellow, Ruby Tuesday, Orange and Pink Friday. Good thing I decided to scan the photos uploaded in my facebook account for I found few perfect photos to share. The photos were taken at the 50th birthday party of a friend last year.

Your's truly with my Mother Dear. Do I look like my Mum?

Me with my Beki's Friends and cousin..with them there is no dull moments..

You may noticed that I am always with this type of people, I choice to be with them over those hypocrites, users and backbiter’s kind of people. With them, they can be tactless and insensitive but at least they will directly tell what they think about you right in front of your face but in a funny way.

Another pose with the niece of the birthday celebrant, the master of the show that night..

How about you what is your share for this week colour meme?


3 shared thoughts:

Kim, USA said...

Looks like you all had fun!

Glass Ornaments

peachkins said...

Happy MYM!

Leah H. said...

Yep, indeed..You look like your mom:)


Visiting for RT! Hope you can visit mine too..

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/11/red-tea-set.html

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/11/pop-the-pig-game.html