Credits

Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Thoughts..

Good morning guys! I slept early last night so I woke up early as well. I immediately login to my facebook account and I was greeted with so many wall post about 11 11 11. I wonder what’s on today’s date aside of course for having six 1’s and it only happen ones. Do the numbers bring luck or bad luck?

Anyways, I am finally done dropping one hundred blog for today. One blog post that grasp my attention is about bad breath.

Photo not mine

From Wikipedia:

Halitosis (bad breath) is a term used to describe noticeably unpleasant odors exhaled in breathing. Halitosis is estimated to be the third most frequent reason for seeking dental aid, following tooth decay and periodontal disease.

I personally knew someone who has stinking breath. It’s really awful considering that she is single and a professional. I wonder how she manage to talk to other people without making them noticed the bad smell that comes out from her mouth every time she talk. Oh well, I am not the only one noticed that she has bad breath for my other friends also told me about this.

How about you? Have you experienced talking to someone with bad breath?


0 shared thoughts: