Credits

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Google Is Updating, Again!

Oh man! The Mighty Google is so active and workaholic for the past few months. A month or two this blog was one of the blogs who loses its pagerank. I didn’t fret as soon as I found it out for I somehow neglect this blog and I’d become a certified procrastinator. An hour ago I found out that my self hosted blog dropped its pagerank, from PR2 to PR1. Oh well, it has actually a PR3 before but for some reasons the Mighty Google made it PR2. This is just a proof that life of a blogger is not certain.

Anyways, I am going to downtown with my cousin and friend. It will be a busy day for me and a tiring day for sure.


1 shared thoughts:

Chari said...

Yes indeed, blogger life is uncertain. Mighty Google can bestow you high PR today, but can rip it out the next day. I'm not surprised with that. So, let's just blog the way we want it, besides it's our blog.