Credits

Saturday, November 12, 2011

On E-check

Does anyone here experience receiving an e-check as payment from advertiser? I do, I’ve been waiting the payment from an advertiser since last week. I thought I will have the payment as soon as I am done with the task but for some reason they cannot sent the payment immediately. In fairness to the advertiser she offered me a tempting offer to use their site. I am still to think whether to grab the opportunity or not.

The long wait has finally ended when I checked my inbox an hour ago. I got an e-mail from the advertiser about the payment. It’s an e-check, my first time ever to receive an e-check as payment. Oh well, it does not really matter as long as the amount is visible in my paypay account although the amount will be credited in my account on the 21st of this month.


1 shared thoughts:

Chari said...

Hello, given rose e-check is fine it will be credited to your account as soon as it's cleared (21st). However, there are instances that it will take another seven days or 14 days depending on the funds or the number of e-checks issued by your advertiser. You just have to make follow-ups after the 21st. :D Happy Blogging!