Credits

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Package Arrived

After three days of waiting, the Air21 package containing my recent purchased has finally arrived yesterday morning. I was uber excited as it was my first purchased of bag online for I usually purchased Victoria Secret. Though it was my first time to purchase a bag I did not regret it because the bag really looks like on what I saw on the photos posted on the sellers facebook account. I hope I can post few photos of it the soonest.

On the other note, I am back adigitizing for three days now. I hope to continue doing it so I could accumulate their minimum pay-out rate. I am just a publisher so my earning is very slow. I am considering on advertising for a month to see it will help boost my blog traffic. But it won’t happen this year hopefully early next year. Well, see….


0 shared thoughts: