Credits

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Proud Of The Little Tot

As a mother we are always happy and proud of little tot’s achievements may it big or small. They make us happy although they are being naughty. I know mother’s out there will agree to I’ve said.

Some months ago I mentioned that at early age my little tot knows what he wants to be when he grows up. I do not know where he gets his idea of becoming an architect and build a yellow house for me. Yay, he really knows what is my favorite color. But anyways, I am praying that he achieve whatever he wants when he grow up. As a mother I will do my best to give and back his up in all his need.

He is consistent of answering me whenever I ask what he wants to be in the future. So if ever, I would not be surprised if he require to use SMT Stencils in one of his project.


0 shared thoughts: