Credits

Friday, November 25, 2011

Random Morning Thoughts

I am lazy to go out today because it’s been raining for few days but I don’t have any choice for I need to buy few things for my nephew. He told me the other day that he needs the materiials for thier Christmas lantern making, soon. Since I am going to downtown I might as well grab the opportunity to watch movie. I’ve been wanting to watch the latest movie of the Twilight Saga, yeah, I am one of the millions follower of Twilight.

I know I am currently in a very tight budget since my boyfriend is still on travel. I was actually in financial difficulty few days ago. I spent some extra expense for the fast few days good thing the boyfriend manage to solve it although he is on travel, still. I know I am always over my budget. I am so thankful that my boyfriend has been very understanding to me although there are times that I can be a bitch to him but he knows inside how much I love him.

On the other hand, my cousin left for Cavite a week ago and it’s been almost two weeks since my last manicure and pedicure. While he is not here I am oblige to visit my favorite salon soon. Oh well, I have my own manicure set and I got new six imported nail polish from my Aunt but then I am over lazy to do it myself.


0 shared thoughts: