Credits

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday Rants

A month ago I decided to stop grabbing opportunities in Microworkers. It is not that I don’t have any tasks to grab but because they stop paying in paypal. It’s my one and only means to received payment but since they are just accepting Alertpay and Moneybookers I could not withdraw my earnings with them. It’s just frustrating to know that I could not get my money in this website in time that I needed it. I do hope they will use paypal again in paying the bloggers the soonest time.

On the lighter note, I am delighted when I got another payment from a DA the other day. It is quite a big amount of money and a good amount to add to my holiday shopping. I hope I will receive another batch of payment from other paying site so I will have enough money for the holiday season. But if not, I shall settle of what I have.


0 shared thoughts: