Credits

Sunday, December 4, 2011

This Too Shall Pass

Duh! For some reasons I am feeling blue and down. I’ve been like this for quite sometimes now, it’s annoying. But I know just like before I will get over this. I am lucky enough compared to others and I do have more reasons to be happy. I am a Christmas girl so might as well concentrate preparing for the holiday season.

On the lighter note, I was scanning through my photo albums in my personal facebook account when I remember that I haven’t shared any photos during the scouting month celebration of the little tot. I know it’s uber late but I am still sharing it just like I promised, lol.. I promised the little tot before I left him that I am going to visit him early in the morning. FYI, it’s his first experience to sleep at the camp site since the pre-elementary is not allowed to sleep at the camp site. He is so excited to sleep and he kept on asking me to buy him a tent. Good thing my Aunt offered their tent when I told her about the camping. What I like about this tent it that is has a mosquito net outside. The tent may not be appealing outside but as you can see the inside is perfect. But anyway, when I arrived at the camp site around 5 am the little tot was sleeping still while the Ate's and his classmate are already awake. Oh yeah, he is the only thorn among the roses. hahaha..So I was not surprised when the teachers told me that it was only their tent that was silent because they are sounds asleep.

Finally, the Prince is awake and is laughing big time. He is telling me that one of the Ate's were talking while sleeping. No wonder, becuase they have a tiring day playing and preparing their own foods.

Pinoy Henyo is really a well known parlor game these days, even the campers enjoy playing the game. Longest line, see the boy holding his jogging pants? He is actually asking his teacher is he can take it off and he did without a second thought, unlike the little tot that he don't have the courage to take off his jogging pants although I asked him to do it...hahaha...

Indeed they are having fun..right guys?

It's bath time, after the longest line game. The little tot in white brief.. enjoying his bath with fellow pupil..

I am sharing this post to...


16 shared thoughts:

wifetoalineman02 said...

awww looks like the kids had blast camping out side. We never try that in our backyard. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I know I missed celebrating it in the Philippines. Returning the love for Pink Fridays. Thank you for the visit too.

http://www.jessysadventure.com/2011/12/i-saw-this-pink-christmas-tree-in-the-store.html

BigHotMommaG said...

oh hi! there are moments talaga we feel down.. but it's just a phase.. lilipas din yan..

besides, you have your little man to cheer you up!!

Can't wait also for the time that my girl will be joining camping at school.. :)


Droppin' by from PF! ;)

http://graceabonillo.net/2011/12/child-photography-bianca-cheng/

Katya kate said...

Very nice and comfy camping tent! Guys taking a bath are hilarious! Visiting from PF :)

http://formosamemories.blogspot.com/2011/12/pinky-on-scooter.html

Icar said...

I love camping during grade school,I have never gone to camping in a very loooong time...

Christmas is actually a mixture of emotions-hope you will feel better soon...

visiting for PF#97

Tina´s PicStory said...

nice pics :)

yuuki said...

visiting from PF, looks like they enjoyed camping...

Leah H. said...

Looks like they have so much fun!

Visiting for PF! Hope you can visit mine too..

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/11/a-visit-to-her-pediatrician.html

SAHM Collector said...

Fun stuff! I envy the number of kids in the pictures! Makes time spent in a fun way kasi talaga pag ang daming bata. :)

Late PF visit! :)

Pink Girl in the Crowd
Plush Blankets
Berry Lotions

yuuki said...

i came back to invite you to join Charmed Badge Meme
http://www.charmingjunkie.com/2011/12/charmed-badge-03.html

thanks!

wifetoalineman02 said...

the kids look like they all had a blast camping outside :-) thank you for sharing. Dropping some love this time for MYM, hope that you can return the favor too.

http://www.kandhistools.com/a-yellow-letter-k-christmas-ornament/

Pink Thoughts said...

The kids looked like they are having uber fun! I wish I can go scouting too!

Thanks for joining Pink Fridays! <3

Leah H. said...

Visiting back for MYM! Hope you can visit mine too..

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/12/yellow-octupos-kids-cart.html

Ms. Burrito said...

Looks like everyone enjoyed the event.

Late visiting from RT, Christmas here are some Rubies, please come and see. Thanks!

Leah H. said...

Visiting back for RT!

Hope you can visit mine too.

http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2011/12/ruby-tuesday-lady-bug-pillow-pet.html

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Looked they they were all having a wonderful time . Great Pics !

Dhemz said...

oh, how fun!
sorry for the late visit...:)