Credits

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Of Being Lazy, Again..

I do have a lot of things to do offline today but gracious I haven’t had the energy to start it. For instance, I need to change the cover of the little tot’s notebook and books because they are already worn-out. I want to do it before he goes be back to school on Monday. Good thing I remember washing his school bag earlier so I will not problem that anymore. I just hope that Mr Sunshine will show up today as it is sometimes hiding in the clouds.

As for the online stuff, I have posted in my other blog that I am going back to entrecard but I haven’t started it. I do hope I can start is the soonest. I already tried login in to my entrecard account yesterday and good thing I can still remember my login details although I haven’t visiting entrecard for more than a year now.


0 shared thoughts: