Credits

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Seriously Cleaning My Blog Links

My attempt of cleaning my blog roll last year really sucked. I know updating and cleaning blog links is not an easy task. It needs time and patience. Since I decided to go back to blogging seriously (fight the laziness) I plan to rebuild my blog links, this time I’ll make sure I will finish it in a day or two. So wish me luck guys.

After I am done re-building my blog links I will start dropping entre card. Yay, who says blogging and earning online easy?

On the other note, I still have few offline errands to do that I must finish before the end of this day. Playing a role of being a mother is surely a non-ending task. Agree, mommies?

**Update**

I am way finish updating my blog lists, as you will noticed I have put the Update Links at the right sidebar of the blog. I will continue the cleaning later today as I need to do something offline..


4 shared thoughts:

Bless said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Yeah I am also trying to clean my blog list. So far I finished one blog and I don't know when I can finish the rest :-) Good luck to me!

Lisa said...

Thanks for dropping by my 2 blogs. I'm returning the favor. Happy 2012!

Jhari said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and still including me on your links sis. Happy 2012!

Eds said...

Hello,

Thanks for dropping by my blogs sis. I myself is having a hardtime updating my blogs especially now that I have a work offline..

Anyways, I wish us both GOODLUCK on our blogging! lol! :)