Credits

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Possible Advertiser

Woot, I am finally backed for an update. It’s been a while since my last blog post here. I’ve been overly busy last week preparing for the little one’s birthday celebration. I am glad that my plea for Mr Sunshine to show up was granted. The little one had a blast. The party may not be perfect but what matter is that I saw the little one smiling from ear to ear. He even told me last night that he can still vividly remember what happened on his birthday and even dreamed of it. Yay, that is mean he was really happy on his big day?

On the other note, I and my friends are planning of a get together coming Sunday. It’s been a while since the last time we had a get to together. We missed each other. I am sure it’s each one of us has a story to tell. They were here on the little one’s birthday but because I was busy I didn’t had a lot of time chitchatting to them. I even forget to take photo of them. Yay, I shall ask someone to do the picture taking next time I host a party for the little one.


0 shared thoughts: