Credits

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Great Time With My Man

I had a great time talking to my boyfriend a while ago. We may have some differences but I am glad that we always manage to surpass whatever problem that comes our way. There are times that we are at the edge of ending our relationship and surrender our battle in making our dreams into reality but at the end of the day we always choice to stay together and continue fighting.

Truly building a long distance relationship and an interracial relationship on top of it is not easy. Apart from trust, patience also plays a big rule to a have a successful long distance and interracial relationship. I maybe have lost my patience at times but gladly my boyfriend will always reach out. And, well, a good reason to celebrate for having such a wonderful boyfriend, right? He maybe not a perfect boyfriend to anyone but sure he is for me.


0 shared thoughts: