Credits

Saturday, March 31, 2012

On Ashton Cigars And Other Kind Of High End Cigars

I have asthma and allergy. One of the things that could trigger my asthma and allergy is through gasping the smoke. With this smoking at home is a big NO. Most of my relatives smoke but they know they are not allowed to smoke while in our house. They can smoke outside anytime they want. Although we all know that smoking is dangerous to the health for it can damage our lungs and other vital organs there are still millions of people who cannot quit from smoking. I don’t understand why. But I somehow know that kicking the smoking habit is not easy for someone who is addicted to it. I once tried smoking and honestly I didn’t get any satisfaction or enjoyment while smoking.

For some other guys, they smoke because they want to boost their personality for it gives them manlier attitude when someone just saw them smoking. For other ladies they smoke because they want to feel like they are one of the socialite in town or they want to be acceptable to her circle of smoker friends. Other may smoke as to kill their time while they are in a night shift. There are actually lots of reason why someone is smoking. Whatever your reasons why you are smoking you should always remember that smoking too much could bring serious illness in the future.

Anyway, I don’t know if you guys have already tried Ashton Cigars. It is believe to be one of the high end brands in the market nowadays and is one of the finest cigars. If you guys could not kick off this bad habit then perhaps try Ashton Cigars or any high end cigar brand. They may have less bad side effect to the health. Another type of cigar that I haven’t heard until I came across an online store that specialized in different kind of cigar is Acid Cigars. Oh, before I forget, if you’re searching for a perfect gift for your father or father in law you can head on to this site. But only, if they are a smoker, if not cigar or cigar accessories is not the kind of gift they would to have.


0 shared thoughts: