Credits

Monday, April 2, 2012

Blogging Most Of The Time

I am finally done with the second batch of link assignment I got from LL. I do lost two tasks from the first batch of links assignment that was assigned to me last week but at least I am happy I was able to catch up all the pending task that are due today. Now I shall start doing the assigned tasks that is due tomorrow. Yay, indeed I am running out of time for the third batch. Hopefully I can finish them all before the due.

On the lighter note, I got my second payment from linkvehicle. It was not big compared to my first payment but better than nothing. I am trying to save some amount in my paypal for me to be able to pay some personal loan. Hopefully in one month or so I will be debt free. Hiast, truly life is a battle.


0 shared thoughts: