Credits

Monday, June 11, 2012

It's Almost Over

Vacation is almost over for the little one. Tomorrow is a holiday here in my other part of the world, and well, the little one’s vacation is officially finish as he will attend his class the following day, Wednesday. So I shall finish covering all his book by tomorrow or else he will start to complain.

On the other hand, if the little one is excited and ready to go to school I have one problem though. I thought his old backpack is in good condition so I decided to buy him a new one next month, but I was wrong as I found out it is not in good condition anymore when I washed it few days ago. Since the boyfriend is on travel and I don’t have any extra in my wallet this time I can only hope that I’ll get a payment from my online work this weekend so I can buy the backpack I am eyeing in the mall next week.

Anyway, what really matter is that the little one is ready and excited.


0 shared thoughts: