Credits

Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Chance To Rest

At last, I can finally do what I need to do online. I do have few tasks that need to be done.

For the past couple of weeks I’ve been busy. Going to downtown buying medicine or going to the hospital is not an easy task for me considering that inhaling fume from the vehicles and dust isn’t good to my health. So wonder I have an on and off asthma. Good thing my nephew is discharge from the hospital already. They are staying at home now but will be going home later today. But the my nephew will be left at home as my sister don’t want him near to his baby brother who just came from the hospital. So I will be busy babysitting my nephew for a week at least until my sister come back for the follow up check up my baby nephew. 

The little one have to attend some school activities and I also need to be with him. I will be busy again assisting the need of the little one coming Thursday and Friday for they will have their scouting camping.

On the other hand, as I am typing this post we had power interruption for few times and I not have it back until now. So while electricity if off I might as well finish his blog post publish it later. Another thing, I am supposed to chat to the boyfriend at ten in morning but I don’t think the electricity will be back until then. What a bummer!! The boyfriend is on travel so I cannot chat him on cam regularly and I honestly miss him.


0 shared thoughts: