Credits

Monday, October 22, 2012

Gone Is The Headache

Finally after sleeping almost all day yesterday headache is gone when I wake up this morning.

As soon as I get up I started doing my thing online. Thus, starting the tasks I have in my all-time favorite paying site that has been idle in the dashboard since last week. I also have other things to do offline like looking for the formal clothes that the little one need to wear coming Wednesday. His black slacks is too small for him and I think it’s not practical buying another one since he doesn’t use it always. I can count on my fingers how many time he get a chance to wear the black slacks I bought few years ago.

Well, I can’t find any I don’t have any choice but to buy again. Haist… extra expenses is stoppable these days.


0 shared thoughts: