Credits

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

On Playing Saxophone

I have been talking about music lately and today I will be talking about it again. Oh well, it’s a good chance to have a chance to talk about music, at least I can talk about it freely. I could not sing, so I could not share any singing experience or tips on how to sing perfectly.

Anyway, I don’t know if anyone in my friends knows how to play Saxophone. Well, I know a few who plays guitar and drums. I just know that playing this kind of instrument is not easy; it’s not just blowing as it needs proper blowing. I know saxophone player will agree with me. Another important thing to have if you want to be a good Saxophone player is first-class reeds. Reed is important accessory in a Saxophone so be sure your instrument have it or else you can’t use your Saxophone.


0 shared thoughts: