Credits

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Waiting For The Call

I actually don’t know what I am going to write in here but since I am waiting for the little one’s call I decided to make it productive. I am done with my online work and I don’t have nothing much to do online so I am facebooking most of the time today.

Oh well, I have talked the boyfriend who is currently in the US. And, because, I am not really happy with his recent trip I am not in my best mood when talking to him online and most of the time we end of arguing and would choose to end our chat right away. I know, I can be bitchy at times and often times I am not in the right position to be bitchy. But then, I have been though a lot lately and I don’t have all the patience in this world. I know the boyfriend understand what I feel right now and he knows how to make me feel better. I am wishing that all things will be in the right place before the end of this month, the way we planned it.


0 shared thoughts: