Credits

Friday, November 9, 2012

On Pagerank

Time check 6:57 AM,it what my netbook clock say. I have been awake for three hours, already. Yeah! You read it right folks I wake up way too early so I don’t be surprised I starting to complain of being sleepy.

The good thing is I am productive today, I almost done visit for the ComEx November 6 participants and I also visited some blogs in facebook. As I mentioned in my other blog I am seriously blog hopping to drive good blog traffic. I may not have an increase of pagerank in my other blog but I did here. This blog is finally PR3. I hope to get some tasks because of this. I have been receiving some offer in my other blog but not this blog though; maybe it’s a free domain. Advertisers choose to hire blog that have its own domain and self hosted.

Truth is I haven’t reached the amount I need for the holiday. So, I am hoping for the best..

Oh well, an increase of PR is enough reason to celebrate.


13 shared thoughts:

jheylo said...

way to go :D i'm still not done with my comex to the rest of the groups i joined but i'm hanging in there lol. good for you that your blog got pr3 now :)

Marms said...

Hurray! Wishing you lots of tasks sis. I am waiting for my PR3s to come back to my blogs. :)

Marms

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow, congratulations! PR3 is a a great rank! More tasks coming your way for sure, good luck!

Chie said...

Congrats on the increase of PR sis. It is really hard to accept offers for blogs with a default domain. Tsk. But i agree,Pr3 is good reason to celebrate.

Jessica Cassidy said...

Congrats on the increase of PR Sis
:-) am so happy for you :-)

Mary Anne Vinzon said...

Don't worry your pagerank will be increase soon.I am still hoping that they can detect my blog and to have a pagerank too.

~Ms. Joy mH~ said...

That's good to know mommy! But i noticed this blog has no pr at all. it's PR0 now mommy, maybe just my PC but hope you gain more PR as much as i want more PR on my blogs too! it's true you will have more moola with more PR...

Grace Alegonza said...

great job with your blog..oh how i wish i can get a pagerank too, soon :)

Bless said...

Congrats on the increase of your PR. wish mine to but still did not increase. Better luck next time for me :-)

Josie said...

Good for you, I lost my PR in one of my blogs whose been a consistent PR3 for the last two years and this year, down to 2 then to PR1 sad indeed.. good thing advertisers didn't stop sending tasks and still keep earning. :)

Nancy said...

Wow, enjoy your pagerank sis and make the most out of it!

Adin B said...

Congratulations!!!! Lucky you then. That is awesome! You should get some great offers then. Good luck!

Ane said...

Congrats on your PR! :) If I were you, I'd get my own domain if I seriously want to make money from blogging. :)