Credits

Monday, December 17, 2012

It's Gonna Be A Busy Monday

So Christmas is really fast approaching, in one week we will be celebrating the joyous and wonderful time of the year.

Are you ready for the big day? Are you done wrapping your gift? As for me, I am almost done wrapping the gifts for my godchildren. I also bought the gift for the little one’s exchange in school though I haven’t wrapped it. It will do it later today as I also need to wrap the gifts he is going to give on their gift giving coming Thursday. So far all is ready for the little one’s Christmas Party. I am going to school later today to bring his gifts for their gift giving.

Truly, I have so many things to do today. Apart from being busy as a mommy I also need to clean our room. There are a lot of clutters anywhere. Haist, how I wish there is someone who can do all this stuff for me so I will have a lot of time blogging as I still have few undone tasks.


0 shared thoughts: