Credits

Sunday, December 16, 2012

On Starting A Healthy Lifestyle

Healthy living is very important for everyone but most of the times we tend to neglect our health because of our life style. One of the illnesses that one can have because of unhealthy life style is hypertension. Hypertension runs in the family, in fact my mother has been taking maintenance for this illness for few years now. I am glad that the she maintains her blood pressure for the past couple of months. I know that hypertension can attack can be fatal or it may cause once death.

Blood pressure monitors really plays a big rule for those who have hypertension. I remember my Aunt brought one in one of her vacation to the country after my granny had a mild stroke. I find it really useful as we can monitor the blood pressure of my granny anytime. The blood pressure monitor that my Aunt bought is easy to use that anyone can use it.

Anyway, if you’re searching on where to find wide selection of BP monitors and if you are planning to start healthy living you can head on to Heart Rate Monitors. You can find wide range of heart rate monitors, pedometers or anything you need to start a healthier lifestyle. They are currently offering free shipping on all your orders.


18 shared thoughts:

jheylo said...

i think every household needs to have this kind of apparatus. We have a digital blood pressure monitor and it help us a lot though we don't have a medical background we're able to read the results

Chubskulit Rose said...

I am near 40 so healthy living is what I am trying to do.

peachkins said...

Hypertension also runs in our family so we make sure to monitor the BPs of my parents regularly.

Rcel said...

I myself am hypertensive and on meds. Although I try to be selective with the foods that I eat, I still have the illness because of my genes. But because of a healthy lifestyle, I have managed the condition fairly well. I have 3 bp monitors around here because it is a must-have for one who has high blood pressure!

Rossel said...

I think even without hypertension, it is important to monitor our blood pressure...health wise.

Shengkay Apuhin said...

living healthy is most improtant i think..aanhin mo pa ang yaman kong sakitin ka naman...

Mei said...

I think I need a BP monitor not for myself but for my mother. She really has to monitor her BP because she's been confined before because of highblood. But she's doing great now, she maintains a healthy lifestyle.

jheylo said...

It is a great advantage to have this kind of machine that way we can monitor our BP each time.

Bless said...

I need one in our house and for my mom to help monitor her blood pressure.

~Ms. Joy mH~ said...

This is what I always tell my mom that to keep tracking her blood pressure, a BP is indeed very important! As a matter of fact, I bought her one. It's definitely a must have for every home!

Chubskulit Rose said...

I just read my comment above, now I am officially 40 lol. Proper diet and regular exercise helps to have a healthy life.

Adin B said...

Healthy living is a must. Healthy living; Happy Life. Gotta keep track of food intake or balance diet, exercise, relax and enjoy life completely. :)

G-boy Laxamana said...

I am taking maintenance @ 30 years old I am now 31 in July.. just be careful what you eat, of course exercise!

Shela said...

Yes, that's what we are doing also we must do anything to keep our life long live by taking care of our selves and our lifestyle

lanie said...

Healthy living is very important to us. So take care our health and be careful to all the foods to eat. Don't forget balance diet and exercise.

Claire Rafols said...

I have Omron BP monitor in the house because I have to check my BP from time to time.

Gene said...

This is really useful. My brother gave one to my mom and dad for Christmas a few years ago.

working mama said...

healthy lifestyle is such a great option esp for us moms