Credits

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Catching Up

Truly, I do have a lot of catching up to do online. I failed to join my fellow blogger in building our blog traffic in one of the group I joined in facebook. Hopefully I can get back and catch up real soon. Good thing I never missed joining the weekly comment exchange in another group.

On the other hand, as I have mentioned in my other blog I was away for two days. The plan of not staying at my sister’s place for a day didn’t happen as I had bad allergy attack as soon as I arrived in my sister’s place last Friday. I had swollen and red eyes, so I decided to stay for a day. But something came up before I left yesterday that made me stay for one more day. I am thankful that my boyfriend is so understanding that he even want me to stay until tomorrow if needed.

After being way for two days, I have a lot of work to do. Hoping I can finish half of the task I have in my dashboard today.


0 shared thoughts: