Credits

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

On Engagement Rings

Like any other ordinary girl I also dream of wearing a diamond ring engagement from my boyfriend. If that time comes, I am certain that I will be the happiest fiancĂ© on earth hehehehe….

Anyway, for those who are planning to propose I’d like you to check out Reeds Jewelers. It offers ample of choices of engagement rings that will fit your budget. The site is also perfect to those who are searching for a perfect gift whether it’s for your wife or husband or for your children.


11 shared thoughts:

Makoy said...

Good luck with your engagement ring! Let us know if your guy proposed already.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Diamond is the best. I only wear the diamond ring hubby has given me on special occasion.

tess said...

I like diamonds for an engagement ring although good is a better options too.

~Ms. Joy mH~ said...

I can relate to you! Who doesn't want an engagement ring? Well, some couple find it very expensive or an extra cost for them. therefore, they rather buy a wedding band than having an engagement ring. But now engagement rings are affordable, lucky for them this are one of the website to find an engagement ring at very reasonable prices.

Mary Anne Vinzon said...

Diamonds are really the best friend of women out there. I would love to have such kind of gift from my hubby.

Marms @ Love and Marriage said...

Yup! I got a diamond ring :)
A dream came true.

Jessica Cassidy said...

I wish you good luck Sis :-) hope you get the best engagement ring when he propose to you someday :-) My engagement ring is very simple but I love it :-)

melandria romero said...

well i guess, what i can do is just dream and dream , who know's someday those dream will come true. When you have two children to feed, the look of stone will become milk and food for the family :)

Kaye Figuracion said...

As what they say, diamonds are girl's bestfriend. And having such, will surely make us feel more beautiful.

working mama said...

yes it's true, having a diamond engagement ring is almost every gals dream..

Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen said...

Reeds offers nice set of jewelries and engagement rings!