Credits

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Embracing Silver Accessories for Spring

Whether you prefer gold over silver does not matter because this spring silver accessories are all the rage. So temporarily ditch your favorite gold accessories for everything metallic because it is back full force and makes a wardrobe statement! It’s a perfect way to improve your spring time look, especially during the weekends when you need some shine. There are many accessories to choose from as well – find silver leather pumps, cuff bracelets, metallic clutches, and more to amp up your look. Don’t be afraid to embrace your inner Marilyn Monroe!

Metallic Faux Leather Handbag –

Need a modern silver handbag that looks chic with your outfit? Invest in a sturdy and attractive handbag that will hold all of your beauty essentials, including your cell phone, money, and even a planner. To save some money on your silver handbag check out these free shipping codes that worked for me. You’ll love a metallic faux leather shopper that comes with beautiful detailing such as a bow that adds a nice feminine feel.

Silver Leather Pumps –

Silver leather pumps will definitely amp up your look, especially if they are paired with a pair of black slacks for when you’re spending time at the office. Wear a button up collared shirt that looks sleek and your pumps will add the perfect amount of sassy. Find a pair of pointy leather pumps that will become the focal point of your outfit – then go out in them during the weekend too!

Silver Cuff –

One or more cuffs on your arm are fun, especially if you love arm candy. A silver cuff will also look great with about anything, especially a little black dress. Accessorize appropriately and don’t overdo it by adding too many other accessories. One or two cuffs will be just right. On a weekend out a cuff bracelet is especially fun to wear and depending on the outfit, can be worn to work as well. Embrace this trend because metallics are the perfect way to enhance an outfit in a cinch.

Silver Metallic Clutch –

Have a special event coming up? A silver metallic clutch will look beautiful paired with a stunning frock. Store your essentials in the clutch, such as a few credit cards, lipstick, your cell phone, and other important accessories. However keep in mind that clutches aren’t handbags – they can’t be cluttered up! Keep it simple and open your shiny clutch during the event without everything exploding out of it. Metallic accessories will always make your events enjoyable.

Sierra is a freelance writer who loves keeping track of spring time trends. Catch up with Sierra on her Ocean Dreams blog.


13 shared thoughts:

~Ms. Joy mH~ said...

I love silver too. As a matter of fact,I got a scarf with silver lining on it for spring! I agree silver always associates with different colors which never get out of style.

Mei said...

Everything silver! I even like silver more than gold. Silver is just so elegant and classy.

riz tomacruz said...

i so agree. metallic studs are made to accessorize even shoes and clothing.
edgy look, indeed.

Gene said...

I'm not sure if I can handle the silver-toned accessories you mentioned above but I'm definitely in for silver jewelry.

Ane said...

I would love to have that silver clutch and some silver pumps please! :P

I've always liked silver more than gold, which is why I think I prefer the white gold instead of the yellow gold when it comes to jewelry. :P It's just easier to match it with clothes. :P

Adin B said...

I probably won't be wearing any silver jewelries, but would like to try mettalic ones on other accessories like the clutches, scarves, and even on the shoes. :)

April of McMom-ents.blogspot.com said...

i'm not into silver except for watches. so i won't be fashionably in this days.:)

Chubskulit Rose said...

That's very stylish, very nice to carry on occasion.

jheylo said...

I love gold but recently i started collecting silver jewelries too. I have a silver necklace on it's way :) i won it from the giveaway

Claire said...

I also have my silver earrings and bracelet. I just simply love it. So are yours they are beautiful

Mary Anne Vinzon said...

I much prefer silver than gold. I like wearing silver accessories because of it's simple look.

Kaye Figuracion said...

I have several silver accessories but, lately, I was into gold.

I didn't know that silver is "in" for spring. It's time to clean my silver jewelries and rock it again.

melandria romero said...

silver are really one beautiful piece of accessories, i so love them too.