Credits

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Get your Tattoo Gun Here

I’ve been a tattoo artist since i have was a teenager. Sure, it absolutely was unofficial back then, I'd personally use pins and ink from pens to tattoo myself, and my buddies, when we were up late watching MTV, when it used to play music videos. I’ve had my very own shop for a couple years now, and I’m always looking for the best place to get tattoo supplies. I possess a couple artists working together with me, and we’re always in need of replacement tattoo guns and the rest I’ve been using to get some killer ink on the good people of L . a ..



There are thousands of places to buy and search for materials, however, if you need a tattoo gun kit then you definitely go to the LA shop. They have a very great selection of guns and can deliver it directly to your home for any cost way less than you might count on paying elsewhere. If you’re just starting out, get a gun here, if you’re a professional, upgrade your materials. When some potential customer coming in wanting to get his first, or her third, or his twentieth tattoo, you’re planning to want to display the very best equipment you can find. Also put up lots of pictures of past work you’ve done, or have a binder and print the pictures out very nice and put them within. Put the binder from the waiting room so people can easily see you’re legit. Even if you’re not. But if you’re not legit, then all the more reason why you may need good equipment. Good equipment should go a long way - let’s place it this way, the tattoos I make now are far superior to the ones I did before make inside my parents’ attic with pen ink and sewing needles, that’s definitely!


7 shared thoughts:

McMom-ents said...

it's great to read about people with talents and how they came to know what their talents are. i hope you'll prosper as a tattoo artist! good luck!

Makoy said...

Interesting to learn that you're a tattoo artist. I hope you can post some photos of your works.

jheylo said...

I'm the opposite heheheh. I really hate tattoos and i am not fond of it. Most people call it art but i think it's staining our God given natural skin.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Not fan of tattoos, it's nice to know that there are online shops that sells tattoo supplies for those who love tattoos.

jenn said...

sometimes i wish i have a butterfly tattoo on my shoulder but never really materialized. i'm too scared of needles so that will probably just remain a wish. :)

claire said...

Hmm, I am thinking of buying a tattoo gun or not. Let see!

peachkins said...

I could only bring myself to have henna and glitter tattoo but I don't think i could have real tattoo!