Credits

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Nanay

I am getting sleepy here, been multitasking for few hours visiting other blogs commenting and writing something for the little one. But because it’s already pass 10 o’clock I am having a second thought whether to take a nap or just continue what I am doing. I might be too sleepy when the boyfriend calls me for chat like what happen two nights ago. I can’t barely opened my eyes that the boyfriend let me go back to sleep after few minutes of talking.

But one thing I am sure of, I don’t want this day to pass without greeting my nanay and happy happy birthday. Today is a her special day but because I am still recovering financially because of her hospitalization apart from her maintenance medicines I could not afford to give her a small celebration. But I hope I can buy something for her before the end of her birth month.

To Nanay, I could not ask for more but wish you good health and longer life. I know, you heard me complain about this and that but you know very much that I will try my best to give and support you in any way I can. I love you!!!


0 shared thoughts: